• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - who would you be in this universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    ** Backstory **

Shyne and his partner Rapidash have worked as area rangers for the past year. In this time, they have rescued some Pokemon from absolutely awful situations. While we want to believe the world is predominantly good, there are some people who use Pokemon to profit only themselves. Rather than punishing these people, area rangers focus on rehabilitation, and healing relationships between people and Pokemon so they can live harmoniously together.

This story won't only focus on Shyne, however. Our stories intersect.
    **Character**

Name : Shyne
    Education: Shyne went to school as a student ranger, graduated from the program and found employment within the region of Oblivia. He met Rapidash when he first started his education, and the two of them have been together ever since.

**Prologue -- A typical work day**

Shyne and Rapidash had already been galloping through the Oblivia ruins for several hours. It was a hot day on the Islands, and the mid afternoon sun was blaring. Just as Shyne was about to catch his breath on a rock, his phone rang. He looked at Rapidash, hoping that maybe hooves would work a touch screen device. Rapidash seemed to be amused by this thought, and ran in circles around the phone.

"Well, I guess it's time for another mission!" Shyne chuckled to himself.
    "Hello?"
    "Shyne! It's Greg! It's good to hear your voice sir! I was thinking - why don't ya take the afternoon off and come down to a Pokemon Convention that's happening on Sophian Island? You can meet some new residents in the area, and maybe meet some new Pokemon as well! We want to make sure that we are known presence around Oblivia! "
    "Ahhh, thanks boss! Just what I needed to hear!"

Shyne pressed the 'End call' button excitedly, jumped on his Rapidash and began to journey towards Sophian Island.

---

Now, it's your turn. Are you at the Pokemon Convention? Where did you come from earlier that day? Where do you stand in this world? :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Now, it's your turn. Are you at the Pokemon Convention? Where did you come from earlier that day? Where do you stand in this world? :)
    Hello again!

When roleplaying on PC, we usually follow certain procedures just to keep things organized. Please have a look at our Roleplay Rules, and if anything is still unclear, don't hesitate to contact me (:

-locketylock

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back