• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
Years
  • Posting for subscription, probably just lurk until more updates come in though lol.

Looks like a great WIP! Keep up the great work and have fun with this! Looks like it will be one of the best Gen III hacks around someday! :3

Also: Darn staff changed names while I was reading the 5 pages of posts here, confused the heck out of me for a minute lol. So thank you, staff. xD

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Posting for subscription, probably just lurk until more updates come in though lol.

Looks like a great WIP! Keep up the great work and have fun with this! Looks like it will be one of the best Gen III hacks around someday! :3

Also: Darn staff changed names while I was reading the 5 pages of posts here, confused the heck out of me for a minute lol. So thank you, staff. xD

I don't understand about what are you talking about...

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • I don't understand about what are you talking about...
    Bliss said:
    Posting for subscription, probably just lurk until more updates come in though lol.
    This just means that I wanted to be notified of replies and that I probably won't post much in the thread until later versions.
    Bliss said:
    Looks like a great WIP! Keep up the great work and have fun with this! Looks like it will be one of the best Gen III hacks around someday!
    Just complimenting the game and hoping for good updates later, nothing special.
    Bliss said:
    shenanigans changed the usernames while I was reading the thread, so on the first page your name was your old name, but by the time I got to the last page your name was something else. It confused me for a second, thinking I had accidentally clicked into another thread somehow.

Hope that clears up any confusion I may have caused. Keep up the great work!

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • This just means that I wanted to be notified of replies and that I probably won't post much in the thread until later versions.
    Just complimenting the game and hoping for good updates later, nothing special.
    shenanigans changed the usernames while I was reading the thread, so on the first page your name was your old name, but by the time I got to the last page your name was something else. It confused me for a second, thinking I had accidentally clicked into another thread somehow.

Hope that clears up any confusion I may have caused. Keep up the great work!

Yes. It explains everything now.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Found another glitch in which the game resets while battling the Winstrates. Fix?

I try fix this issue dude... But When I test game that glitch do not occur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~UPCOMMING BETA 5.7 DETAILS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    - Fixed trainer freezing
    - Increased difficulty of Team Magma, Team Rocket and Elite four members.
    - Some changes in pokemons on trainers during previous expanding. (On Gym leader only one change. Flannery obtained Darumakka)
    - Sprites remaded for HGSS style <Thank's for Mr.Doll steak and Chaos Rush for their projects>
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    I try fix this issue dude... But When I test game that glitch do not occur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~UPCOMMING BETA 5.7 DETAILS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    - Fixed trainer freezing
    - Increased difficulty of Team Magma, Team Rocket and Elite four members.
    - Some changes in pokemons on trainers during previous expanding. (On Gym leader only one change. Flannery obtained Darumakka)
    - Sprites remaded for HGSS style <Thank's for Mr.Doll steak and Chaos Rush for their projects>
    Spoiler:

I guess your missing an "E" at the end of M.Blastoise...Or is it because of less space?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Beta 5.7 still freezes at Route 102.
    H0FcuUo.png

EDIT:
    Well.. just decided to finally start my Johto Journey (Since i'm too boring to catch the other legends that i don't actually have)
    Shouldn't you fix... this?
    Spoiler:

Like.. is Johto underwater? looks pretty weird..

EDIT2:
    Another little error, this Old Man talks about Lugia and treat it as a "her" when the legendaries are Genderless
    Spoiler:

Is in a house of Olivine, near a house with a lady outside.

Cya~

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • More errors.
    -A little textbox error at the Miltank's Farm near of Olivine
    Spoiler:

-Another one at Route 39 (If i didn't read wrong the sign)
    Spoiler:

-Another one at the same route
    Spoiler:

-Another one after the battle..
    Spoiler:

-The music still sounds weird..

-Johto wild battle music sounds like Hoenn one..

-Another one, same route.. again.
    Spoiler:

-Another at the Kimono Girls House
    Spoiler:

-Another.
    Spoiler:

-Another, this time, in the house at the right of Ecruteak's Gym
    Spoiler:

-Another..
    Spoiler:

-Another at the Power Plant near from Ecruteak
    Spoiler:

-Another..
    Spoiler:

-Happy birthday, another one ._.
    Spoiler:

-Another.
    Spoiler:

-Hi.
    Spoiler:

-I'm a bit done for today, tomorrow i'll keep reporting..
    Spoiler:

Cya~

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Lunedi explained me everything. He use very old save which do not work with new one.

No.
    I said that it PROBABLY got corrupted, i didn't used an old old save and stuff..

No emerald cheats work on this....

Obviously.
    In a Ruby HackROM you can't use Emerald Cheats ._. ...
    Same with the vanilla games, you can't use Emerald Cheats in Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed or LeafGreen..

Cya~

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2016
    Is funny how I can capture a Regigigas lvl 60 with a master ball xD and my two pokemon are lvl 25 and a get the tirth bage

the game will be easy :3

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Ok. I found wht cries are interupted... It was caused by too much instruments. I decrease from current 12 to 10. And... It was working better now. Becouse Engine is not overweight by this two tracks... But... Some music need to be redone since Not really Instruments interupts cries. But so loud music.

Last edited:
    Back