• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Firered A RebooT [Build 8]

What feature would you like?

• New kinds of battles like inverse

Votes: 45 17.6%
  • Long but Great Sidequests

Votes: 144 56.3%
  • Sevii Overhaul

Votes: 99 38.7%
  • More Pokemon

Votes: 102 39.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Link4799

Gage Linkous
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    Hey Splash, just wanted to give you a thank you for the awesome hack. I just started it, I haven't even fought Brock yet and I already love the hack xD the whole side quest thing is really cool I enjoy it a lot. As I'm playing I've noticed the Pokemon from other gens when I caught them, I was curious if I needed the national dex? Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Hey Splash, just wanted to give you a thank you for the awesome hack. I just started it, I haven't even fought Brock yet and I already love the hack xD the whole side quest thing is really cool I enjoy it a lot. As I'm playing I've noticed the Pokemon from other gens when I caught them, I was curious if I needed the national dex? Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

You don't need the national dex man ;) enjoy the hack hehe

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2023
    Hi, I have found a bug, or should I say lack of one. I caught a nicada at route 4, after a lot of hard grinding raised it to level 20, I swear I had a extra slot and pokeball, but all I find is worthless ninjask, no shedinja anywhere. :(

Years
  • I'm sorry to ask, but I'm really curious about the level of completion of the game, as I didn't happen to see about that in the first page. I must confess that this hack really caught my eye so I was wondering if the gameplay is already close to completion or not... thanks in advance to whoever will reply =)

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • I'm sorry to ask, but I'm really curious about the level of completion of the game, as I didn't happen to see about that in the first page. I must confess that this hack really caught my eye so I was wondering if the gameplay is already close to completion or not... thanks in advance to whoever will reply =)

It's finished i've also finished the Sevii Islands.. might put some more content in the future but for now everything about this project is halted..

Years
  • It's finished i've also finished the Sevii Islands.. might put some more content in the future but for now everything about this project is halted..

Awesome! Thanks, I'll play it right away! =D

EDIT: I started playing it and I just got to Cerulean. I like the game as it is, although I'm not completely happy about the battle mode.

The fact that the battle mode is "set" and can't be changed in the options and the fact that items are not usable during trainers' battles are surely making it harder to beat the game, which is a plus, but on the other hand they hardly leave the chance to make good use of type advantages and strategies like that. Unless each time you switch you accept getting damaged by the opponent. Not only that, you can't heal your team =/ sooner or later I'll get an experience share and then I'll beat the game by having my strongest pokemon fight all the battles and having all the rest "benched" until he dies or sth...
    So this is what I'd change about this game: making it a choice to play it this way or in the usual way with the possibility to switch and use items.

That aside, I was wondering: are all the pokemon included in this game catchable?

P.S. reporting a bug: in Viridian city, as I entered the pokemon school and tried to talk to the teacher there (maybe she'd give me an item), I was told: "Make sure to read what's on the blackboard" or sth along these lines (I don't remember it word by word). Well, I went in front of the blackboard and pressed "A" to read it, but the game froze...

Last edited:

Zef

zef
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    can't evolve seadra..
    or any trade pokemon, apparently.

Last edited:

Zef

zef
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    You need the appropriate item to evolve them.. check the documentation for the items needed

i did. i click 'use' on king's rock and i'm told there's a time and a place for everything.

Zef

zef
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    it was an example. i've tried to evolve both poliwhirl and seadra, didn't work

here's another bug lol https://u.xpo.pw/cUg.jpg leaf stone on roselia

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2015
    Hi Splash

do you know where the vs seeker is? I cant seem to find it in vermilion where it originally was.

Thanks

limanfsk

Legendary Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    Hello, Splash!
    Can you tell, how many legendary and non-legendary Dragons do you have in your hack?
    And which ones?

limanfsk

Legendary Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    all gen 3 legends and all pseudo legends from all gen

After seeing Hydreigon and Garchomp, I suggest it's someone like Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, Kuyrem or Reshiram?

Btw, it would be great if you update your Documentation with Pokemon & TM List. This will be easier for everybody to build teams.

Last edited:

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • After seeing Hydreigon and Garchomp, I suggest it's someone like Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, Kuyrem or Reshiram?

Btw, it would be great if you update your Documentation with Pokemon & TM List. This will be easier for everybody to build teams.

I cant right now.. I have my hands full on my latest hack.. Also I have no motivation to continue this for now since many people complained about it before and I dont need that now

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    Hey Splash!.
    I just started the game like half an hour ago and that freaking eevee killed me like 5 times (im not that great nor experienced at pokemon games/Mechanics yet) and i love it, i like how its really a challenge and i found myself saying to my Charmander: "Okay boy, this time we got this, this eevee will not stop us".

Im sure i will enjoy this challenge, its like dark souls all over again for me... I LOVE IT!.

Im also checking your progress on your ongoing project FlareRed and im hyped :) keep up the good work man!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back