• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Help with a TCG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
this isnt necesarrily about the online tcg just in general. but i have a question. Are you supposed to get one card every turn? or is it just random? because i would run out and i also wouldnt have any cards to use. i was trying to test out 2 decks i have and i was going against myself, but i couldnt figure out if i get a card off the top of my deck after every turn. so that is my question.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
oops nevermind. i got my answer i didnt correctly read the rulebook. can someone lock this please?

Years
Locked per OP's request due to question being answered. Also, for future reference, it's preferred that you put questions like this one into the Quick Questions Thread instead.

EHVbDVi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back