• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
Um, hi. I'm rizoph. I like gardevoir, lucario, and kyurem. I decided to join a Pokemon forum because, well, I <3 POKEMON!! I don't have much to say. *Walks away awkwardly*

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Hello Rizoph, and welcome to PC. So glad you could join us! Everyone here is super friendly and super awesome!

My name's Psystar, but most people just call me Psy, Star or Dragon.
I got the nickname Dragon because I love dragons... You love dragons too? Then we've got something in common. But my favourite Dragon Pokemon has got to be Hydreigon.
I like Gardevoir too. I have a shiny Gardevoir myself named Gardeia, and she is one of my many pride and joys.

Anyway, make sure to check out all the forums we have here. They have much to offer, from Pokemon fanclubs to general Pokemon gaming discussions.

And you have any questions on how PC works, just ask! Most people tend to communicate between each other with Visitor Messages (or VM). And if you need a mentor to help show you the ropes, check out the Adoption Center.

Ok, see ya around! ☆☆☆

Back