• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animating Pok?mon in battle, and gaining Exp after capture or running away

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
  • Animating Pokémon in battle, and gaining Exp after capture or running away

I want that the Pokémons are animated in Pokémon Battle, so that they move like in bw... please don't say that I have to use the Battle Elite system or the Gen 6 Project, I tried everything and also the projects of Lukas S.J they don't work for me, because the Pokémon don't animate and they become like the graphic itself, so like hm.. how do I explain this, like a multiplied line of Pokémon...

And the last problem is that I want that the Pokémon get Experience Points after the player catches a Pokémon and get just a little Exp. Points when the player runs from a wild battle...

If you can help me with this problems I would thank you and write your Nickname in my Credits and in the Title screen!

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • I tried everything and also the projects of Lukas S.J they don't work for me

The reason this would happen is if you weren't implementing the system properly (from your other thread I see that you're still at v15, so the compatibility issues aren't there). The system is really easy to use, and to plug into your game. If that is proving too difficult, you can always resort to just chucking GIFs into your /Battlers folder, but GIFs in RMXP suck.

And again, the Exp gain after catching Pokemon is present in the Gen 6 project. If you don't want to use it, fine, you can always just extract the certain functionality (i.e. copy and paste the specific script lines) and apply it to your project.

Pokébook1

Marene
    Years
  • @Luka S.J. the reason I did'nt plugged Essentials 16 into my Game is because I am still translating every PBS file of version 16, it will took time till I can implement it to my game. I'd made just one thread, I dont know why there are two of them...

I just wanted to ask how you make that, cause I downloaded Elite Battle properly, made everything right, moved the pbs files in my pbs folder, translated them again and made that with the script section too I read your whole thread about Elite Battle again and made that so how you explained and properly, I moved the Battlers on the Battler folder and substitute them correctly, later I testet this on game and this happened:

I was moving on the grass as a wild Pokémon appeared, the wild Pokémon + mine's too looked like a line with 8 Pokémon, (when I met a Pikachu it appeared a line with 8 or more Pikachus in the Battle Scene) my Pokémon had a line with 8 Pokémon too...
    then I deleted everything and installed the version 15. again, so how I said I can't use version 16 because I am translating the PBS files of the version 16... after that translating I will use that

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • cause I downloaded Elite Battle properly, made everything right

If your sprites are showing up as strips, it means you haven't added the Bitmap wrappers properly. It's as simple as that. There are 7 script sections (+ 1 optional) that you have to plug into your project (script editor) as separate scripts, all in the order as listed on the thread, in the positions explained on the thread.

Pokébook1

Marene
    Years
  • ok, thanks

I can't download Alt format Battle Sprites.rar A Problem appeared at loading the Preview then it loads google drive and there says that the file its to big to download

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back