• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon, not part of same evolutionary line, do you think may be related to each other?

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Luvdisc and Alomomola. I was one of those people who thought that Alomomola would be an evolution to Luvdisc when the design was first released. A bit disappointed when I found out that Alomomola was a separate Pokemon, because Luvdisc could really use one.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Luvdisc and Alomomola. I was one of those people who thought that Alomomola would be an evolution to Luvdisc when the design was first released. A bit disappointed when I found out that Alomomola was a separate Pokemon, because Luvdisc could really use one.

+1 !!

Plus, Tauros - Miltank - Boufalant

And I do like the theory of Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon being Entei, Raikou and Suicune.

Years
  • I've always thought the theory that Venonat was supposed to evolve into Butterfree was interesting. When you look at the two side by side, you realize that they've got a lot of similar features, so it's kind of surprising to realize they were never meant to be related, even if they almost look the same.

Which Pokemon, not part of same evolutionary line, do you think may be related to each other?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I know it's a cliché, but Ditto and Mew seem very, VERY related. Also Mew should be related to all Pokémon, of course. And probably also Arceus.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I always thought that the Watchog and Bibarell family could be related. I mean, they're both like hyperactive beavers, one's just bigger and the other's just more hyper and scarier looking imo.

Also, I thought that Shiftry and Sudowoodo could be related as well. I know that one' a rock type while the other is a dark/grass type but there body jsut looks like it could be made out of the same material? Eh, idk.

Also, there's the Gengar-Clefable and Ghastly-Cloyster theories which both blow my mind.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    obviously all the ones that are based on the same animals. totodile krookadile. magikarp feebas. all electric rodents lol. pidgey taillow starly unfezant? arcanine pyroar. tropius meganium. mankey tepig lol? sheildon aggron. larvitar tyrunt.

Back