• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Fix

Black Eternity

Lord of Eternity
Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2016
    Okay the real fix has been found. To fix this is really simple.

Go to script section PokemonTrading
    Go to line 199 and Change
    Code:
      pbFadeOutInWithMusic(99999){
        evo=PokemonTradeScene.new
        evo.pbStartScreen(myPokemon,yourPokemon,$Trainer.name,opponent.name)
        evo.pbTrade
        evo.pbEndScreen
      }
    end
    To:
    Code:
      pbFadeOutInWithMusic(99999){
        evo=PokemonTradeScene.new
        evo.pbStartScreen(myPokemon,yourPokemon,$Trainer.name,opponent.name)
        evo.pbTrade
        evo.pbEndScreen
      }
      [COLOR="Red"]$Trainer.party[pokemonIndex]=yourPokemon[/COLOR]
    end
    Thanks Yusshin.

Event (workaround) old post.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • I saw this fix somewhere on the Wiki in a bug topic, but I can't find it anymore. In it, there was only one line to modify instead of three and instead of it being in the Event Commands, it was in the actual script-script in under Database. Not sure where that topic went to on the Wiki (tried researching it, but alas, nothing). Oh, well. This'll help those who are having trouble finding the fix.

Black Eternity

Lord of Eternity
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2016
    I saw this fix somewhere on the Wiki in a bug topic, but I can't find it anymore. In it, there was only one line to modify instead of three and instead of it being in the Event Commands, it was in the actual script-script in under Database. Not sure where that topic went to on the Wiki (tried researching it, but alas, nothing). Oh, well. This'll help those who are having trouble finding the fix.

Thanks for the info, I will try to find it. If I do, I will update the post, lock it or whatever, If not then this is a small fix.

Back