• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2016
I think you misunderstood, any National-Dex Pokémon I can trade as an Egg is fine, it doesn't have to be Gen5 only. Though that team is perfectly fine, so unless you want to change it, it definately gets my approval.

Well, that's what I got when I randomized with the National Dex option, soo yeah. Take that team if you want, or you can have this:

Medicham
Dodrio
Sceptile
Politoed

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2021
No, that's fine, it just seemed a little strange that all 5 were BW Pokémon, that makes it easy then, so I'll confirm my team:

Samurott
Galvantula
Zebstrika
Ferrothorn

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2016
Uh, can someone give me a fourth pokemon? Either that or a total redraw? No restrictions, Leaf Green, 4 Pokemon total.

rhettz_emboar

Did you just pee??
Years
Just new here though,..
Im up for this challenge!

Name: rhettz_emboar
Game: Gen IV
Number of Pokemon: 5
Restrictions: none

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2021
Uh, can someone give me a fourth pokemon? Either that or a total redraw? No restrictions, Leaf Green, 4 Pokemon total.

Here you go
373.png

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I think that if someone accidentally includes NFEs, we should just assume the evolved form of it, rather than straight up re rolling.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Name: Xypher652
Game: Emerald
Number of Pokemon: 2
NFEs: Yes
Restrictions: None

** I'm playing on a cartridge so no Screenshots

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Name: Xypher652
Game: Emerald
Number of Pokemon: 2
NFEs: Yes
Restrictions: None

** I'm playing on a cartridge so no Screenshots
359.png
364.png

Have fun I guess, I don't see how using only two Pokemon would be fun but that's your call I suppose.

I'll probably put some time in on my Random soon, been a while.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2016
Well, I guess I should confirm my team:

Pidgeot
Hitmonchan
Clefable
Salamence

I guess I'll start my practice run now, see how that goes, have another team generated, then maybe make my second run a YouTube series. <3

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
It's more for the "challenge" of it I guess. Wanna see if I can do this to a degree before I try a Solo

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
Well, Since I finally finished my 1st random Poke challenge, I'm ready for another Shot!

Name: WurmpleAddiction
Game:Soulsilver
NFE: none
#of Pokemon: 3
Restrictions: Must be different types
Pokemon can be hacked in
Must look good for a comic(I already have 1 pokemon picked out for it)
And that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back