• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rpg Maker Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2015
Hey I'm making a Rpg maker team if anybody wants to join post

Team Members:
ME

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Just so you know, people aren't going to join a dev team if you just showed up. You need to post sort of a resum?... so you can prove yourself. Screens, previous games you've made, etc... If you are still a beginner and want to learn, start solo. If not, post some proof that you are worthy of heading a team.

Sorry to sound really blunt, but there are so many ppl that want to have their own teams.

Years
I agree with DM, If you want to make your own team make sure you know what you're doing. We actually have quite a lot of advanced rm2k(3) users around here but they won't just join because you want them to. You should at least have a decent game in plan with a lot of preparation if you want some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back