• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

d4rk's album

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
Years
  • Hey guys,

Dunno if I'm in the right section, but I wanted to share with you my computer-rendered drawings of mah fav0rit Pokeman!

Here's one Krookodile, it's a female, it's called Kalhua.

Spoiler:

Do you like it?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    thanks maccrash!

Hey d4rk, just so you know a gallery in A&D required a minimum of 3 pieces, so if you have more art, so us! Other than that your Krookodile is really cool. :)

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
  • Eehhhh thank you both for these little precisions.

Now I can render some other pieces I happen to have already. But they're not Pokeman. But it's OK so let's go : (in spoilers because huge pictures)

"Deep Space Aura"
    Spoiler:

"Suncore"
    Spoiler:

"Onix-ish abstract"
    Spoiler:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Wow, I really like those effects you rendered. They cool be good colour resources, or even lighting effects.

If it's ok, I'd like to ask if I could save these and use them in some of my pieces when I get round to it. These could look amazing!

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
  • Wow, I really like those effects you rendered. They cool be good colour resources, or even lighting effects.

If it's ok, I'd like to ask if I could save these and use them in some of my pieces when I get round to it. These could look amazing!

Hello Mister,

As I'm far from earning big deals of money with this art, there'll be no copyright issues with me. Do whatever you want with my works, I'll be glad someone makes these live ;)

The only condition : I'll appreciate a lot if you show me your works in return :D

For you to know - I use PhotoFiltre Studio and Gimp softwares. Gimp is a powerhouse.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • They'll likely come up in my gallery, once I dig it up, but will definitely appear on my deviantart, which I will link you, if you want ^^

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
  • Okey-dokey for the DA link.
    I'm also registered on it.

Here are some old things about space :

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And a more recent one (last week) : "Nebulous Flashlights"
    Spoiler:

Back