• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody!

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    I have been playing Pokémon for 12+ years. In fact, I played this series too much to the point where it's the only game that I truly care for. Granted, I do like to play other games from time to time, but this series has influenced my love for many things. My favourite Pokémon are Sawk and Mienshao!

Other things I like are MLP:FiM and drawing. MLP:FiM has actually helped me become a more positive person and has given me a good outlook on fandoms in general, whereas drawing is a thing I've been doing since I was a kid.

I haven't been on a Pokémon forum for a while after my rough experiences on them. However, I do hope that my experience on Pokécommunity Forums is going to be a memorable one.

It's nice to meet you all! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi! It's really nice to meet you too, dear! I've been playing pokemon for about 17 years myself, and yeah, it's definitely a series of games that's high up there for me too! Awh, and I love Mienshao; I use it on almost every one of my Pokemon White runs. :3

Anywho, welcome to the forums! We actually have a MLP club if you wanna check that out! Ah, but no need to worry, I hope that you'll find our pokemon community to be fun and friendly all the same. And yes! Many memories await! If you ever wanna come chat with me sometime, feel free to!

In fact, consider me a friend! You can send me a friend request, if you like! But either way, I do hope we'll get to chat and get to know each other soon! If you have any questions, you can ask myself, or any other mod here, and we'll help you out as soon as we can! And toodles! Have a grea ttime, and yourself an awesome adventure. <33

Years
  • And a big hello to you, Odyssey! Kinda surprised the name wasn't taken yet, so you should feel lucky for snapping it up. Mienshao is a really nice Pokemon, one of my fave Fighting-types as well thanks to having useful abilities and it's so majestic which is usually a change of pace from the usual designs.

Dragon mentioned the My Little Pony Club over in the Fan Clubs & Groups board. Its resident mod, Denny Hamlin is a MLP fan herself so I'm sure you'll definitely enjoy what's going on there. And yeah I do feel sorry for your bad experience with Pokemon forums in the past but I'm sure you'll want to stick around here because we are different to most of those forums you've been to.

I do hope we can have some fun together and if you want a new friend I'm always open for a visitor message or a friend request! If you ever need help, as Dragon said himself, you can always contact either him or any other staff members in the bolded usernames. Have fun Odyssey, and I'll see you!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • I have been playing Pokémon for 12+ years. In fact, I played this series too much to the point where it's the only game that I truly care for. Granted, I do like to play other games from time to time, but this series has influenced my love for many things. My favourite Pokémon are Sawk and Mienshao!

Other things I like are MLP:FiM and drawing. MLP:FiM has actually helped me become a more positive person and has given me a good outlook on fandoms in general, whereas drawing is a thing I've been doing since I was a kid.

I haven't been on a Pokémon forum for a while after my rough experiences on them. However, I do hope that my experience on Pokécommunity Forums is going to be a memorable one.

Hi there. I am new to this forum and also pretty new to pokemon .

But I thought I say hi and welcome anyway to you.

12+ year playing pokemon huh? Wow! Cool!

I hope you will enjoy your stay here. Sofar this forums seems friendly to me :D

Years
  • Your experiences here are sure to be wonderful. The community on PC is amazing and lots of us can vouch for that. ;P Welcome to the forum, Odyssey! :D

Yeah, long time fan here as well. You'd be surprised with how many of us are here on this forum - most of our memberbase tend to be older fans in their 20s. Mienshao is hands-down one of the very best Pokemon so you clearly have wonderful taste! I trained one of those in B/W and later B/W2 because I loved it that much. Packs a punch and is way cute to boot. Who can resist??

But anyways, hope you have a fantastic time exploring. We're always around if you'd like some help or want to chat so keep that in mind. See you around!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    You have been following Pokémon for more than twelve years? Wow, that's quite an accomplishment! Me--I'm not really sure how long I've been into it, but I know it's been around a decade or so, haha. Pokémon is amazing; it's tough to not be keeping up with it. Yeah, their games are also one of my most favorites; every time they make a new release, I do whatever it takes to buy.

It's nice to see another My Little Pony fan! Personally, I haven't been watching it as much as of late, but will surely get back into it at some point. Things that they put up are simply amazing. I'm not too fond of cartoons as much as I used to be, but MLP is definitely on my exceptions list.

Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity, dear! Hope you have fun here, and enjoy each and every one of your visits. If you ever need somebody to talk with, feel free to leave a message on my profile any time, and I'll get back as soon as I see.

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • I have been playing Pokémon for 12+ years. In fact, I played this series too much to the point where it's the only game that I truly care for. Granted, I do like to play other games from time to time, but this series has influenced my love for many things. My favourite Pokémon are Sawk and Mienshao!

Hey Odyssey,

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. I haven't been following Pokemon for as long as you have, and it's always nice to see longtime fans get to know the Pokemon community as a whole. I'm sure it'll be a memorable experience for you.

It's nice that you can draw - it's one of the things I'm absolutely hopeless at. ;_;. It's quite ironic, actually, but drawing is one of the things that I really enjoy doing, but I struggle with it so much. I'm sure I'll get better if I keep at it over time, though.

Mienshao's a cool Pokemon with a really nice design and an even better ability in the form of Regenerator to boot. Not many offensive Pokemon have this ability, so it really sets it apart from the other users such as Slowpoke.

Are you getting ORAS? I'm actually really hyped up for the planned release next month, and we even have a entire "Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" forum dedicated to it, and it's already buzzing with activity. You should go and take the time to familiarize yourself with the various forums around here, and I'm sure that you'll find your favourite sections to hang out in.

Either way, feel free to VM/PM me if you want to chat or want to drop a question, I'll try my best to answer them. Hope you'll be sticking around, and have a great time here on PC. ^~^

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • It's really nice to meet you Odyssey!!! I'm Aaron and I used to come here often in thew post and decided to pay the section a visit again. :)

Anyway, enough about me, let's focus on you!! It's really awesome you decided to join us. I've been a fan of Pokemon since the beginning of the series, so I'm in the 12+ years club too. :3 I'm actually in the 15 years + club too ahaha. And honestly , Pokemon is also one of the few games I play. What other games do you enjoy by the way? I'm loving the newest Smash Brothers game and Animal Crossing is one of my current series too. New Leaf is always one of my go to games when I need to kill time.

Is there anything else you're interested in?? Cause we have a lot of sections not pertaining to Pokemon . Favorite TV shows? Artists? Books? Culture and Media and Fan Clubs are good sections if you're really into MLP and other types of entertainment.

I really hope you enjoy your stay here!! Have a blast okay? And if you need help, you can rely on me or a staff member!

Back