• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RM2kXP Release Date

Lucifer.

Custom'D
Years
  • Hey this looks pretty good. I hadn't heard anything about it. Hopefully when/if it's translated it'll be better and less buggy than RM2K3.

Years
  • Ok i got more new about rpg maker xp.

The tilesets and all are in .png the backgound color of the images are transparent so its easy to make new tilesets en so.
    Titlesets are 256 wide and the hight duse not mathere bicous one of the tilesets is 256*1056. so its easyer to add more stuff in one template.

And there is and options to change the coding of the menu's en all that stuff.
    And rog maker xp is easy to use. Most options are still like rpg maker 2003. But you can now make thing that are 256*256 in the tilesets so you can make a big huose.
    I woud recoment this to ecery one.

If had a look at rpg make 3D to but that isnt is good as you think bcious you nied a serial for it.

But my raking for:
    rpgmakerXP is a 9
    rpgmaker 3D is a 6

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • 1) Don't double post please :)
    2) That's awesome! The only problem is you have to be a member to download, and RMXP is still a demo anyway. So RM3D is in full version? Any other links to download it?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The serial's included with the download. (RM3D)
    It's in the READ ME! file.

Back