• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, I'm HardstyleRaver2

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    Hello, fellow Pokemon Trainers, I'm HardstyleRaver2. I've been playing Pokemon ever since Red and Blue came out in the USA, and I'm still enjoying the franchise to this day. So far, I've played Pokemon X, Diamond, Emerald, Sapphire, Gold, Red, Blue, and Yellow. For the spin offs, I've played Pokemon Red Rescue Team, and Ranger.

In the coming holidays of this year, I'm planning to get my hands on either Sun or Moon.

My favorite type is Dragon. My favorite Pokemon is Salamence. My favorite legendary is Rayquaza. As you probably would've guessed, my least favorite type is Fairy.

I'll answer any question as long as they're reasonable.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hey there Raver! Welcome to PokéCommunity!

Many of us have been playing since the original games, so you'll fit right in here. I only started with Gen III, but it seems I'm in a minority. Anyways, I'm curious to know which game was your favorite, since you've played nearly all of them.

By the way, we have a Sun and Moon section! If you're hyped at all I'd go check that out and participate in the speculation, there are a couple of interesting theories flying around. Of course, we also have a section for every other generation as well as more general Pokémon sections covering a wide range of topics. Go ahead and get chatting!

I hope you have a great time here! Feel free to drop me a VM if you need any help or if you'd like to chat, k? Have fun!

Years
  • Aw, but fairies are so cute. Deathly to dragons, but... cute. :D Welcome to PC and lovely having you HardstyleRaver2!

Definitely excited for Sun and Moon so hopefully time flies and the games can come out faster because there's so much hype and plenty to discuss. Like Rainbow suggested, a good way to pass time is to speculate with us in the Sun & Moon forum here on PC so hope we'll see you there. =) Have a great experience!

Chomptastic

Professional Couch Potato
    Years
  • Hey Raver! It's cool to see another Dragon Type fan around here. I'm definitely going to be getting Sun and/or Moon too! Man, the hype for a new generation is real... Anyways, a question I have for you is which ranger game was your favorite. Mine has to be either Shadows of Almia or Guardian Signs. Anyways, see ya on the forums!

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    Hey there Raver! Welcome to PokéCommunity!

Many of us have been playing since the original games, so you'll fit right in here. I only started with Gen III, but it seems I'm in a minority. Anyways, I'm curious to know which game was your favorite, since you've played nearly all of them.

By the way, we have a Sun and Moon Section! If you're hyped at all I'd go check that out and participate in the speculation, there are a couple of interesting theories flying around. Of course, we also have a section for every other generation as well as more general Pokémon sections covering a wide range of topics. Go ahead and get chatting!

I hope you have a great time here! Feel free to drop me a VM if you need any help or if you'd like to chat, k? Have fun!
    That's a tough question. I really do love Emerald because of the Battle Frontier. It was challenging, and I still haven't beaten a Battle Brain yet. Although, I did face Tucker, the Dome Ace.

Diamond had the GTS, which made trading with other trainers easier. I love how moves are separated into each category for each type (Physical, Special, and Status). However, since I didn't own Platinum, I missed the chance to play the Battle Frontier in Gen IV.

Pokemon X is really good. It introduced Mega Evolution, which I think is pretty neat. I love the PSS, which made battling against other players easier. I love the Super Training mechanic because it made EV training so much easier in my opinion. However, it lacks a Battle Frontier, which I'm quite sad about. I really do hope that Sun and Moon will have it when they come out.

I like X slightly better than Emerald, but it could be better.

Anyways, I'll check out all of the sections, including the Sun and Moon section.

Aw, but fairies are so cute. Deathly to dragons, but... cute. :D Welcome to PC and lovely having you HardstyleRaver2!

Definitely excited for Sun and Moon so hopefully time flies and the games can come out faster because there's so much hype and plenty to discuss. Like Rainbow suggested, a good way to pass time is to speculate with us in the Sun & Moon forum here on PC so hope we'll see you there. =) Have a great experience!
    The fact that fairies have a type advantage over dragons is why I dislike them.

Hey Raver! It's cool to see another Dragon Type fan around here. I'm definitely going to be getting Sun and/or Moon too! Man, the hype for a new generation is real... Anyways, a question I have for you is which ranger game was your favorite. Mine has to be either Shadows of Almia or Guardian Signs. Anyways, see ya on the forums!
    I've only played the first one; however, I had never beaten it, since it had gotten too hard for me at the time I was playing it.
    Anyways, the hype is certainly real.

Last edited:
    Back