• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite music video?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Every song that wants to sell has a music video these days. Some or really boring, or are just butts. Or even worse, it's just the band playing in black and white. But some videos can be amazingly creative, or fun, or just make you feel good. What's your favourite music video?

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
  • NOX - Forogj, vilag!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017

I don't watch many music videos, but I do remember liking this one. It reminds me of one of those dystopian worlds, The Island, The Giver, Brave New World, something like that.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years

• Best music Video and the background is awesome :)

Last edited:

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • There have been a couple great music videos in the past years but one that comes to mind immediately is the music video to Kylie Minogue's Come Into My World. It's just downright brilliant, and was something only Michel Gondry could really pull off stylistically.

And who can forget the music video to Spiritualized's Hey Jane, which is probably one of the best music videos of the past few years. Very evocative, and very disheartening.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Easy, Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song!

Reactions: dad

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    come a little closer by cage the elephant is prolly my favorite. i don't watch a ton of music videos but this one is trippy. it's linked on my profile bc i'm too lazy to link it here if anyone ever wants to check it out.

Back