• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Pokemon Vid Template Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudFinalPHD

The Panda Man
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Hello everyone, not sure if this is the right place to look for this but I'm in need of a artist. I myself have a YT channel and I plan to do Pokemon games on it. What I am looking for is a Pokemon Template artist that would be willing to make me a template for the vids. You will receive proper recognition for your work. Thank you and have a nice day! :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there!

I'm afraid you're right, this isn't the right place for your request nor can I move it anywhere it could be addressed, sadly. Though, the Video Games Section is the perfect place to post your LPs when those are finished! Hopefully you can get the help you need and set everything up so we can see your work. Otherwise, be careful not to advertise too much as we have a rule on PC against plugging other personal websites like YouTube, so make sure you go over the rules!

I'm going to close this thread, but I wish you the best of luck. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back