• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Pokémon Puzzle Parade - Main thread

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • Ah man I did it again! Or didn't do it again rather :( Sorry I missed last puzzle! Really enjoyed this event though, thanks for putting it on! :)

Aww... Maybe I'll do a similar event in the future when I have more ideas for new puzzles, hopefully you'll be able to take part again (and I can stalk remind you when new puzzles appear if you want). Anyway I'm glad you liked it. :)

Looking at the Emblems I find it really funny that there was one for 8000 points, no one even got close.

Haha, yes. It was really hard to guess how hard the puzzles appeared to be. I'm probably going to lower those requirements so that I haven't made that emblem for nothing.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Sorry to keep you all waiting, but here are the final results!

Answers to all puzzles are open! Here's a couple of links:
    PokéMath
    Photo Quest and Word Search
    Bonus Puzzle #3 and Who's That Pokémon? #27
    Yes, Another Crossword and Eternal Rivalry
    Bonus Puzzle #4

Okay, that's it for this edition of the Pokémon Puzzle Parade. Thanks a lot for participating, I hope you all had fun! Emblems will be handed out shortly (I hope, I can't do that myself sadly). Note that I've lowered the requirements for the emblems a bit: you only need 3000 points for a Kadabra now and 5500 for Alakazam.

Lycan signing off. Hopefully I'll see you all again in a possible next edition and otherwise see you around somewhere on the forums.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Sorry to keep you all waiting, but here are the final results!

Answers to all puzzles are open! Here's a couple of links:
    PokéMath
    Photo Quest and Word Search
    Bonus Puzzle #3 and Who's That Pokémon? #27
    Yes, Another Crossword and Eternal Rivalry
    Bonus Puzzle #4

Okay, that's it for this edition of the Pokémon Puzzle Parade. Thanks a lot for participating, I hope you all had fun! Emblems will be handed out soon. Note that I've lowered the requirements for the emblems a bit: you only need 3000 points for a Kadabra now and 5500 for Alakazam.

Lycan signing off. Hopefully I'll see you all again in a possible next edition and otherwise see you around somewhere on the forums.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Whew, that was a fun ride! Let's give a huge applause to everyone who participated! As for Lycan, you did a great job with this, and thank you for all the hard work. :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Hey, everyone! Just letting you know that all prizes have officially been handed out!

Enjoy your emblems, and thanks a lot for participating in this event! ^.^

Back