• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ^u^

Akyso

❤ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ✧ sparkle for you ❤
Years
Hi. I'm Akyso. I've been wandering the PokeCommunity Site for a while, and I guess I got bored. I don't know any one here, and I've been to a lot of Pokemon forums. I hope this is the place for me. c:

I'm a Shiny hunter, and that's about it. I don't really know much about competitive battling, but I try my best to breed for good competitive Pokemon. I like shiny things.

I watch a lot of anime. I mostly love Mikagura School Suite, but I do watch Pokemon every now and then. I think that's about it.

Here, take this. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Hey Akyso! Welcome to the forums!
Haha i looked around the forum for a year before i joined and i instantly loved it so i think you'll enjoy it here!
I am as well i own my own trade shop for trading shinies as well but i love the hunt :)
Well you will definately like the anime section so feel free to check that out we also have a shiny hunters club in pokemon clubs if you wanna check that out so have fun exploring the forums! If you have any questions or wanna chat feel free to vm me (:

Akyso

Years
Hey Akyso! Welcome to the forums!
Haha i looked around the forum for a year before i joined and i instantly loved it so i think you'll enjoy it here!
I am as well i own my own trade shop for trading shinies as well but i love the hunt :)
Well you will definately like the anime section so feel free to check that out we also have a shiny hunters club in pokemon clubs if you wanna check that out so have fun exploring the forums! If you have any questions or wanna chat feel free to vm me (:

Thanks for recommending a few things to me! I will definitely check them out! c: I do hope we can be friends and chat :D

I started using this forum yesterday and I can tell from what I experienced is that everyone is friendly, open, and kind. I know i'm going to be here for a while and I hope you find home here too.

Everyone seems friendly on this forum! Thanks for hoping! cx I really think I can find my home here too.

Last edited:
Years
Hi there. You can meet a lot of cool people here. And definitely a lot of other Shiny hunters as well. I am one myself... Or was because I used to Masuda them like crazy. You'll have a good time here for sure.

Akyso

Years
Hi there. You can meet a lot of cool people here. And definitely a lot of other Shiny hunters as well. I am one myself... Or was because I used to Masuda them like crazy. You'll have a good time here for sure.

You seem pretty cool. cx I do a lot of breeding for shinies.. The first one that I bred myself was a shiny ralts. But then, it turned out to be a male so I gave it to a friend. "Used to"? Do you not Masuda them anymore?

Also I like your signature.

Last edited:
Years
You seem pretty cool. cx I do a lot of breeding for shinies.. The first one that I bred myself was a shiny ralts. But then, it turned out to be a male so I gave it to a friend. "Used to"? Do you not Masuda them anymore?

Also I like your signature.

Lol thanks.

I mean I kinda grow bored of X and OR BUT I still contemplate coming back to breeding, as I have the perfect tools for it. I managed to breed whole box of those in couple of months. Check album in my profile for details.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Welcome to PC! I don't shiny hunt myself but I do have a couple I ran into at random. I do like watching anime sometimes too, I've seen a bunch of the pokémon anime and I've seen a couple of others, too. There is an Anime & Manga board if you want to discuss.

Hope you have a great time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to. =3

Years
It took me quite a while to warm up to PC myself.. I joined originally in 2006 and didn't get active until 2011 so yeah, quite a lot of time passed since and imho it's really worth it getting involved. And that's coming from someone who has also been on a loooot of Pokemon forums haha. Big welcome, Akyso. ♥ Never heard of that anime but as a huge anime fan I'm sure it's something I'd look into if the summary would interest me (been needing more to watch anyway, too).

That said, enjoy your time and see you. :D

Akyso

Years
Welcome to PC! I don't shiny hunt myself but I do have a couple I ran into at random. I do like watching anime sometimes too, I've seen a bunch of the pokémon anime and I've seen a couple of others, too. There is an Anime & Manga board if you want to discuss.

Hope you have a great time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to. =3

I don't hunt, personally, I hate hunting and running around and listening to that boring old battle music all the time. Just breeding is what I do c:

And thanks! I hope we can be friends :]

Hii Akyso! and welcome to PC! really nice to meet you!

Ooh! you should check our Trade Corner! I'm sure you're going to make good trades there. And we have an Anime & Manga section as well. Looks like you're going to love PC, if you stay around you will see why!

Oh, if you need help or you have questions about PC, feel free to ask me anytime! I wish you luck, have fun and cheers! :)

I hope to make good trades. I honestly don't know how to make sure I don't get ripped off XD. Already checked out the Anime & Manga section, which looks pretty interesting c: I hope I will stay for a long time and enjoy my time here :D

Thanks! You seem like you know what you're doing, I'll ask you if I need help ^^

It took me quite a while to warm up to PC myself.. I joined originally in 2006 and didn't get active until 2011 so yeah, quite a lot of time passed since and imho it's really worth it getting involved. And that's coming from someone who has also been on a loooot of Pokemon forums haha. Big welcome, Akyso. ♥ Never heard of that anime but as a huge anime fan I'm sure it's something I'd look into if the summary would interest me (been needing more to watch anyway, too).

That said, enjoy your time and see you. :D

Really? I hope I can involve myself in other things. I'm really shy even online! cx I've been on a lot of forums as well! Since I'm here now, you can assume I kinda left all the others. XD

Thanks for the welcome! <3 Mikagura School Suite is really weird, but you might come to love it as much as I do! :D It's some kind of vocaloid thing as well... Has some songs about the titles of episodes or something.. Kinda like Mekakucity Actors if you've heard of that.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Like I said over VMs, you have a wonderfully cute avatar, wheee. Still though, welcome to PC today! Indeed this will be a wonderful place for you; the people are really wonderful and the threads/boards are quite awesome. I'm kind of a Shiny hunter these days too, or at least, when I have the time to! But I do wish you luck on your own Shiny Hunting. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Haaaave fun! Don't be shy on messaging me sometime and I hope we'll be great friends. Talk to ya' later, and I do hope that you will have a fantastic tim during your stay here!

Back