• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from Tea-Drinkers Country

Years
  • Hello Pokefans!

I'm Jake from England! Love the game Pokemon. I've been playing ever since i can remember.
    Currently just messing about on ORAS breeding and training competitive Pokemon for both myself and my friends.
    I'm also starting a Pokemon ROM project pretty soon, like a BIGGGG Project, and another Pokemon project that hopefully you guys can help me out with, be sure to see more from me in the future!

I'm just sorta breeding and training Pokemon on ORAS atm, but no competitive friends to battle with yet!
    If you want to battle me, my skype is on this acc, or just pm me! Would much appreciate my free time being filled with pokemon goodness other than reems of coding -.-

Years
  • And hello back to you! Awesome to meet you, Wolfie.

So, you're a dedicated competitive breeder and battler? We have the Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building services for all that, along with ROM Hacking for that planned hack project of yours and given it's a popular section you'll definitely be exploring so much over there. That should have you covered for now, but do look around and see what interests you.

Good luck to you, and while I sadly don't have the connections to battle I'm sure you'll find others who are willing to take you on. See you later and I'll catch up with you!

Years
  • And hello back to you! Awesome to meet you, Wolfie.

So, you're a dedicated competitive breeder and battler? We have the Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building services for all that, along with ROM Hacking for that planned hack project of yours and given it's a popular section you'll definitely be exploring so much over there. That should have you covered for now, but do look around and see what interests you.

Good luck to you, and while I sadly don't have the connections to battle I'm sure you'll find others who are willing to take you on. See you later and I'll catch up with you!

Nice to meet you to mate!
    Yeah ill be sure to check out those two places for sure!
    And awww, ah well! I'm sure ill find someone I can play with on here haha!

Years
  • My game teams aren't at all fit for battling but if you ever want to battle via our Pokemon Showdown server here you can find a lot of people quickly. Battling through the game's also pretty popular but some of us haven't bred our ultimate teams yet.. and I'm not sure how long it will take me hrrg. Hopefully not many more years, lol.

Nice meeting you Jake, welcome. 8] Good luck on your project - sounds awesome! Guessing that means you'll stick around here right? Heh heh. Enjoy!

Years
  • My game teams aren't at all fit for battling but if you ever want to battle via our Pokemon Showdown server here you can find a lot of people quickly. Battling through the game's also pretty popular but some of us haven't bred our ultimate teams yet.. and I'm not sure how long it will take me hrrg. Hopefully not many more years, lol.

Nice meeting you Jake, welcome. 8] Good luck on your project - sounds awesome! Guessing that means you'll stick around here right? Heh heh. Enjoy!

Hey Sheep! Nice meeting you too! i'd love to battle you sometime! Add me on skype? And if you really want i can breed some of them for you if you want? been in need of more things to do xD
    Yeah it is, but going to be a big task haha xp And yeahh pretty much, you're all stuck with me ;) feeling too sorry for you right now haha

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC! I would love to take you up on that battle offer and maybe groan about coding stuff at the same time. And hey, Pokémon > Programming in my book, always!

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC! I would love to take you up on that battle offer and maybe groan about coding stuff at the same time. And hey, Pokémon > Programming in my book, always!

That sounds like a plan Leviathan! Haha, i agree, maybe groan talk about coding with pokemon? maybe it will balance out? xD

yeah sounds good to me! add me on skype?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello Jake, welcome to the PokeCommunity, although I have never been to England I do love tea, hope you like here and find your way to the trade forums where you will find me at the most.

Years
  • Hello there Jake!! and welcome to PC! really cool to have you around!

Hacks and competitive battling? that's great! we have a section for ROM Hacking and another one for competitve battling, called Battling & Team Building, if you look for some Pokemon, you should check our Trade Corner, I'm sure you're going to find good things there! when it comes to ROM Hacking, I can't help you, but a lot of people here knows about it. I'm sure that you could make great friends here, trust me, PC is a great place for making friendships!

I'm always open for questions if you need anything, so don't worry and ask away! hope you have fun, and I wish you luck with everything! cheers! :D

Hey there! yeah thats a peculiar mix, but its me haha XD Thanks for the welcome! Good luck with you too!

Years
  • Hello Jake, welcome to the PokeCommunity, although I have never been to England I do love tea, hope you like here and find your way to the trade forums where you will find me at the most.

Haha England is great xD but i have to say that i've had better tea in other places haha xD thanks for the welcome!

Back