• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To Jawsome guys

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
  • Hello everyone and warm welcome to all of you , My name is PankajBlitz a new and fello user of pokecommunity
    I am a biggest fan of Pokemon . I live in India, but I call it Pallet Town .
    I have played Pokémon Fire Red, Soul Silver, Diamond, White, Black2 .
    My favourite Pokémon is Aggron .

I want some Pokefriends so please be my friend .

Years
  • Well hello to you Pankaj! Mind if I just call you that?

Anyways, it's awesome to hear you joined us today since we're like Pokefan heaven to many people as far as online communities are concerned and I'm sure you'll be in for quite the ride as there's so much to explore. Nice fave in Aggron by the way, I think it's pretty badass and its design does scream awesome in a huge way. Noticed you played almost every region but Hoenn and Kalos, but maybe you can consider getting a 3DS to play 6th Gen sometime since that generation does have both regions.

Good luck to you and hopefully all goes well, I'm always here if you want a new friend or someone to talk to so visit my profile whenever you feel like you are interested!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, I'd love to become friends with you! Welcome to PC today, and it's glorious meeting you! I'm glad that you're a wonderful pokemon fan like the majority of the PC members here.What would you say is your favourite pokemon game? Personally I enjoy Emerald, but sometimes I like to g back to Pallet town, playing Pokemon Fire Red! They're all swell pokemon games imo!

Anywhooo, have a lovely day, and I hope to see you again soon! If you have any questions, you can contact me anytime! And don't be shy around the other PC members; they're all quite nice, you know!

Years
  • Hey there and welcome, PankajBlitz! Awesome to meet you. 8]

Aggron was a staple of my R/S/E team way back, it was super hard to train but really fun even if I did teach mine bad moves, lol. It was full of things like Thunderbolt because I didn't know any better. You've good taste! PC is a great community for any Pokemon fan so here's hoping you enjoy it. Stick around and let us know if you need anything!

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
    Years
  • Well hello to you Pankaj! Mind if I just call you that?

Anyways, it's awesome to hear you joined us today since we're like Pokefan heaven to many people as far as online communities are concerned and I'm sure you'll be in for quite the ride as there's so much to explore. Nice fave in Aggron by the way, I think it's pretty badass and its design does scream awesome in a huge way. Noticed you played almost every region but Hoenn and Kalos, but maybe you can consider getting a 3DS to play 6th Gen sometime since that generation does have both regions.

Good luck to you and hopefully all goes well, I'm always here if you want a new friend or someone to talk to so visit my profile whenever you feel like you are interested!

You can call me that also don't worry .

3ds are costly in my region I look for some pc emulators . if you know one please tell me too .

Hey there and welcome, PankajBlitz! Awesome to meet you. 8]

Aggron was a staple of my R/S/E team way back, it was super hard to train but really fun even if I did teach mine bad moves, lol. It was full of things like Thunderbolt because I didn't know any better. You've good taste! PC is a great community for any Pokemon fan so here's hoping you enjoy it. Stick around and let us know if you need anything!

Thanks Sheep .

Aw, I'd love to become friends with you! Welcome to PC today, and it's glorious meeting you! I'm glad that you're a wonderful pokemon fan like the majority of the PC members here.What would you say is your favourite pokemon game? Personally I enjoy Emerald, but sometimes I like to g back to Pallet town, playing Pokemon Fire Red! They're all swell pokemon games imo!

Anywhooo, have a lovely day, and I hope to see you again soon! If you have any questions, you can contact me anytime! And don't be shy around the other PC members; they're all quite nice, you know!

Thanks Dragon .
    I also like Pokemon Emerald because that was the first game I played . But I enjoy when pokemon follow me in Soul Silver

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back