• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie here *^*

Years
  • Oh gosh, I haven't really been on a forum in years so it's kind of intimidating. Uh, I'm Miles, I'm 18, a furry, and live in Iowa. I'm not a super die-hard Pokemon fan and haven't played any old games but I do enjoy Pokemon. Right now the only games I have are X and two Mystery Dungeons (Gates to Infinity and Blue Rescue Team which I recently bought again.) I used to have more Mystery Dungeons but lost my old DS and games a while back after one of my many moves. My boyfriend and I will probably be getting Alpha Sapphire / Omega Ruby at some point soon.

I'll be poking around the forums for friend codes and such as I'm on a mission for Friend Safaris at the moment (specifically Ditto, as I want to try 5IV breeding) and only have like 7 3DS friends. I'm not really sure how everything works around here yet but I'll figure it out (hopefully) rofl.

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Greetings! :)
    Hm yea, you'll definitely find a loaaad of friend codes here, there is a sub thread for sharing those.
    You can even have mine. Tho, I don't know which type my safari is.

Years
  • Please get OR/AS because those are some of my favorite Pokemon games. Super Mystery Dungeon is looking awesome too though.. they fixed a lot of things I disliked about Gates to Infinity like increased text speed and more starter selections. So it's bound to be awesome! I hope. D8 Welcome to PC, Miles, great meeting you.

But yes for all things friend safari you're welcome to check out the X/Y friend safari/code sharing thread. We have quite a few people with Ditto so I wish you lots of luck. Unfortunately mine's not the best and I'm not sure I have any space left on my 3DS friends list. ;( Enjoy your time on PC and please do stick around, we're all friendly!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Miles! ^^

I hope you enjoy yourself here. You'll find plenty of people to share friend codes with here, and I'm sure you'll get your Ditto in no time :) I hope you do end up getting OR or AS, as they're amazing games!

Hope to see ya around~

Years
  • Thanks all! I'll be sure to let you know when we end up getting AS / OR. I'm curious about Super Mystery Dungeon too, I saw it briefly on the eShop but don't really know much about it.

Feel free to message me to swap friend codes if you want Snow Pika, or anyone else. I'm not sure what the rules are for sharing friend codes here. I've been on forums that don't allow publicly sharing friend codes or only allow sharing them on certain threads etc.

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
  • Eyyo Wolf in Boots! That's quite the adorable shiny Sylveon avatar you got there. ^_^ I'm sure you can get your Ditto here soon enough. I would love to help you with the ditto situation, since I do have Dittos in my FS, but I have since deleted my file and I am not really sure where my copy of Y is. <_< I lose my games a lot, whoops. I'm sorry. :C But I'm sure you'll find a Ditto safari soon enough!

Hope you enjoy your time here, if you want someone to talk to, feel free to shoot me a message!

Back