• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I'm Gallifreya, baker, artist and Pokemon fan.

I'm the owner of and the artist behind Gallifreya Designs, so you might have seen some of my work around before.

My top 3 game franchises are Pokemon, Zelda, and Rayman.

My favourite authors are PTerry, Patrick Rothfuss, and Robin McKinley.

And I'm currently watching One Piece and only on episode 500-ish, so no spoilers please!

Years
  • I swear I need to start OP eventually but there are too many episodes and I'd end up watching on 3x speed or something. So the experience just wouldn't be the same. So hard to get into longer-running anime for me.. maybe I'll skip. xD;

Welcome to PC, Gallifreya! 8] Baking's fun, I usually make brownies when I can but it is so hard to resist eating too many per day lol. Eventually I'll start making cakes. Enjoy your time on the forum and hope you'll stick with us!

Years
  • I can definitely say One Piece is still a fairly long-running series, so much that I don't even know how many episodes there are. But aside from that, welcome aboard Gallifreya!

But anyways, you have great taste in games as well. Zelda is one of Nintendo's most popular franchises with its iconic characters, but nice to see some Rayman fans around. I feel like he lost his luster ever since the Rabbids stole his spotlight. The Video Games section should have some nice topics for you, as well as all the Pokemon sections as well. I do wonder what your fave generation of Pokemon is if I do ask? I kinda like the 5th Gen most, but everything has their unique features as well.

Anyways, that should be all your interests covered. I'm still happy to talk to you if you want, but have a great time and do stick around the community when you can. I'll see you okay?

LordOfMinecraft

LordOfMinecraft
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Hi. I have always wanted to try baking (I even have 3 baking apps on my iPod), but I have never gotten around to it.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ahh, Zelda! Are you excited for the new game coming out for the Wii U? I'm gearin' up for it myself! What are your favourite Zelda games? Personally I enjoy Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, The Link Between Worlds, and I'm starting to enjoy Majora's Mask for the 3DS too. c:

Anywho, it's nice to meet you Gall! You can call me Dragon~! If you ever have questions or just want a friend to chat with, feel free to send a PM my way. Have a great time! ♥

Back