• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Thurdurus, Tornadus, Landorus?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    Out of the Forces of Nature Trio I'd say I like Thurdurus the best I also like the dragon serpent for its Incarnate Form.

Years
  • I do love all three equally, but my fave of the bunch is Thundurus due to his color, Electric being a type full of many awesome Pokemon, and he's definitely got the best-looking Therian Forme of the three as well.

Sirfetch’d

Landorus takes the cake for me. I really adore it's therian form and it is probably the most used of the three for me. Tornadus is kinda boring and I am not a huge fan of electric types in general so yeah Landorus <3

Years
  • Of the trio landorus and thundurus are my fav.I like the therian form of landorus while I love the incarnate form of thundurus.Also thundurus-i has an amazing ability in prankster.Which is very useful competitively.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • I gotta show my boy Thundurus some love! Especially it's Incarnate form, I used to overuse that thing so much! They're all great, but everyone has their favourites.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • I like Thundurus the most since the therian formes were revealed. I just like its dragon-ish appearance
    Landorus is second, Tornadus third.

Back