• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
  • Hi everyone, and thanks for accepting me into the PokeCommunity! This is my second day here, and I'm glad to be with this fun bunch! Anyway, I joined this site mainly because I wanted to learn more about ROM hacking. I am currently developing a hack called Pokemon and the Quest of Dreams which I posted in the Beginner's Lounge (It's the right place to post it, right? I'm not too sure...).
    Things You should know about me:
    I'm a Christian
    I'm quite shy
    I do not want to divulgge much personal info

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Bob! I'm pretty shy too, more so irl than online lol but this place is pretty awesome so you're in a good place. And of course I love your Mareep avatar.. should be obvious enough by my name. :);

Good luck hacking! You're allowed to post hack ideas in the Beginner's Lounge for some feedback so that's totally fine. Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like some more help, all right? Always down to assist anytime even if I don't have much knowledge on ROM hacking itself. Enjoy!

Years
  • Hello Bob, and nice to have you here! I'm with Sheep on loving that avatar of yours, because Mareep are one of the cutest things to ever come out of Johto.

So you're mainly here for the hacking department which is extremely popular and it's not uncommon to see one join solely for that section alone. Sheep probably covered all I was going to say but I do wish you good luck with all your endeavors as you learn to become a great hacker since we have all the tools and resources yo need.

And on that note, you should take time to visit other areas of the forum if you need a break from hacking but anyways, I'll be sure to see you around soon!

Years
  • Hey Bob! Welcome to PC! I'm glad you're enjoying your time here so far! Hopefully over time your shyness will start to wear off. I remember when I was shy when I first joined, it's just a natural thing.

Yeah it seems like a lot of people join for Rom Hacking with is to be expected since that's a huge section for us. I like the name for your hack. It seems very Pokemon like for some reason.

Anyways I hope you keep having a good time here and I hope to see you around! :)

Back