• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Barry or Silver?

Years
  • Barry was a really hyper character, and sometimes it was hard for me to really like him (I don't know about you, but I got sick of hearing "I'm fining you xx million!" pretty quick). But he was quite a bit more mature in Platinum, although I still prefer Silver.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Barry takes care of his Pokemon and I feel like down the road, if he and Silver ended up battling that Barry would defeat Silver because I feel like Barry takes better care of his Pokemon. I'd prefer to have Silver as my rival because as said he is borderline evil and cruel, so it's more satisfying to destroy someone you don't like. Barry on the other hand, is a character every kid wants to see succeed whereas Silver is the antithesis of this.

Back