• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(RMXP)Pokemon Raging Fire and Roaring Thunder

Liraxus

Local Douchebag
Years
  • Pokemon
    Raging Fire
    and...
    Roaring Thunder
    A new project :3

Storyline
    You are a 13 year old boy/girl who was given a Porygon by the local Pokemon Proffesor, it is said that Porygons started the creation of Machines that keeps the Region alive.(Because the Region lives in an area with thin air due to pollution)
    But when a Pokemon thief comes and steals Porygon, it is your goal to save Poor Porygon(lol, alliteration) and discover something amazing about the Region, starting your Pokemon quest to be the Champion of the Region.
    (The Proffesor and Region name hasn't been decided)

Special Features
    NOVELTIES(Not GPXplus Novelties)
    Novelty pokemon are sort of a rare breed of Pokemon. They appear in certain routes and are very hard to find(AND I MEAN VERY HARD!), their are over 15 Novelty Pokemon in the game, only a few were made, but thats for when the Project starts.​

Pokemon Mechanics
    When you talk to Porygon, the game will ask you if you would like to play as Porygon, while playing as porygon, you can go through electric fences and hack into Computers, but the downside is that a pokemon might attack you or if an evil trainer see's you, you will be moved to square one. If you faint as Porygon your trainer will come and save you and take you to a Pokemon Center. When Porygon evolves, it will be able to do more like squeeze into small holes or Hack into harder computers. In some area's you can not play as Porygon.​

Trainer Mechanics
    The trainer is like any other pokemon game, it can run, talk, etc.
    But also, as the trainer, you can push small boulders that Porygon can't, swim in water, etc.​

The Ipoke
    The Ipoke(Ai-Pokk) is your most useful tool. When you obtain it from your Dad, you will be able to access your party,Pokedex,other important things, it also has mingames!(A.k.a. NO GAME CORNERS.)
    Their are things called "Apps", which you can buy from local stores or receive them from random people. Just be careful, some Apps could be a complete rip-off.​

Fakemon
    Their are 52 Fakemon in the game, the Fakemon names have not been given, but they will be made with time. When you want to make a Fakemon, PM me and i will think of an idea.​

How you can help

Spoiler:

Sorry for the terrible Detail, im not used to making topics in this kind of forum.​

Raikt

Fiction writer.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Pokemon Mechanics
    When you talk to Porygon, the game will ask you if you would like to play as Porygon, while playing as porygon, you can go through electric fences and hack into Computers, but the downside is that a pokemon might attack you or if an evil trainer see's you, you will be moved to square one. If you faint as Porygon your trainer will come and save you and take you to a Pokemon Center. When Porygon evolves, it will be able to do more like squeeze into small holes or Hack into harder computers. In some area's you can not play as Porygon.​

Do not like. Stealth based missions in non-stealth oriented games are always a drag. It usually only serves to frustrate the player at how discordant the two elements are. (I'm looking at you, Yugioh 5D's.) Unless this is some defining concept behind the gameplay, I suggest removing it.

Other than that, it's a pretty unique angle. Starting with a Porygon and having it stolen. I look forward to seeing what you can put up in terms of screenshots or other what have you.

Liraxus

Local Douchebag
    Years
  • Well...

Mainly the Sneak past bad trainers thing is a puzzle, but it won't be that hard really. They don't just go ahead and randomly look left and right like the trainers in Heartgold/soulsilver do. I absolutely hate that. They will be based on a time sequence that you will have to figure out yourselves. Besides, i think it will make the Enemies base feel more guarded. Its not gonna be like the stupid Pokemon Ranger crap. That just sucked. It will be simple evil trainers searching around, they see you ahead of them at a certain angle, your screwed.

But still, i could just change it to have an option of heading back to square one or battling the Evil trainer.

Liraxus

Local Douchebag
    Years
  • Novelty list

Forgive me for the Double post, but im going to reserve this post for the Novelty list, When i get 15 posts i will show the 3 that have been made. :)

1-Virus Porygon-
    2-NightShroom Paras-
    3-Black Kat Skitty
    4-
    5-
    6-
    7-
    8-
    9-
    10-
    11-
    12-
    13-
    14-
    15-

Thar we go. Got a Novelty idea? Post it. I love Suggestions.

Raikt

Fiction writer.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Ok; now that you have a, in my opinion, great plot to go by, some game features to mix it up, and you are looking for help, the next step would be to post some screenshots of any ingame maps you have done. This will make increase the chances of people not only looking forward to your game, but wanting to support you and help out as well.

Good luck.~

Liraxus

Local Douchebag
    Years
  • By Scripter i mean the coder. The Director does that job.

Oh, and im not making it. I can't download nothing. :)

I can design maps though, so ya. I might post a few maps.

Raikt

Fiction writer.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    If you can sprite at all, that would work wonders as well. By screenshots, I just mean something visual about the progress of the game. If all you have to go by is words, then some people won't figure it worth the wait.

Liraxus

Local Douchebag
    Years
  • I can't make the game

The person who volunteers to make the scripts n such or someone who can play it will have to take the screenshots. I can't sprite them or else they would be fake.

And if i can sprite eh? See my avatar? I made it.

Years
  • Then what the heck ARE you doing? Seems to me you're just posting ideas and hoping other people will make this game for you. If you have ideas for a fan game, that's fine, but you won't get any support if you don't do anything constructive with them.

Back