• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your homepage?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Currently, it's just a blank page. I rarely click the home button, so. xD" Long time ago (three to four years, maybe?), it used to be Yahoo; I would check up on it as soon as I would turn on my computer to check news, weather, and mail. Before that, it was Google.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
about:blank.

Really though, I never close my tabs, so I might as well not have a homepage.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I just have Google as my homepage. Whenever I turn on my computer and load the internet, I immediately just open up a tab and select which site I want to go to from the nine that I have pinned there.

Years
I've set my homepage to Feedly because I like seeing everything news-related from multiple websites, in one spot, but that's on my Safari browser. Sometimes I use Google Chrome and that's just set to the speed dial. As others have already mentioned, I don't usually use the home button either XD

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Google is mine.

Whenever I open up a page, 95% of the time I use the address bar anyway so it wouldn't matter what my homepage is. The reason it's Google is because the other 5% of the time, it's used to search for something online. Therefore, Google is suitable.~

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
I use google chrome, and I set it to the new tab page. I get to click whatever website I want to go to (that I usually go to) and I'm just used to it.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Google's my homepage. Pretty much what Eevee says applies to me as well; sometimes Google being my homepage is useful but most of the time I visit some random website first so it's not too big a deal.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Google. I got Chrome because Adobe Flash was bugged in the new version on Firefox. Chrome doesn't use Adobe, so it was a workaround for getting on YouTube.

That said, I'm too lazy to change my homepage from Google.

Years
My homepage right now is MSN Canada. It's got links to a bunch of news articles as well as weather, sports, etc., so it'd probably be one of my first visits if it weren't already my homepage. Actually, now that I think about it, I believe MSN is the only homepage I've ever had besides the default Google when I first got Chrome.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
My current homepage is a blank page, but it's no big deal, because I might visit the site that I know of eventually. I used to put my former internet provider's site as the homepage because I was subscribed to its service that time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
On Chrome it's the new tab page as my homepage. On Firefox it's some stupid malware search thing that for some reason I was able to get off of Chrome and not Firefox but since I rarely use firefox I haven't bothered getting it completely off yet oops. But yeah. Otherwise it would be default for both because I'm too lazy to set a different homepage. Which is ironic because that would mean less work getting to a site that I use daily?? oh well.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
My homepage is google, because im simple and predicable. Also, i like to look up stuff, and my most visited pages are on the bookmark bar anyway

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
New tab page.

On all my browsers.

Most of the time, it'll show my frequently visited sites, so it makes my life a lot easier than digging through bookmarks.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
The default Mozilla page. I've never found a reason to change it so I've always left it right where it's always been (before I began using a different computer it was just a blank page...)

Years
I don't have a homepage - it's set as Chrome's default that shows your recently-viewed pages and a google search box. I hardly ever use the homepage button anyway since my bookmarks bar is all I need so upon installing Chrome I just left it as-is.

..but if I were to have a homepage it'd probably be google. 8>

Back