• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Abandoned Destiny

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
  • Im making a new game called Abandoned Destiny its starts out with a boy and his brother camping out in the outskirts of a field in the world called Frale.When suddenly sumthing bad happens.......I wont spoil this part hehe! Anyways its made using rmxp and I need help making a title screen full credit will be given.

Ill post some screens when I learn how to. :\

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I'll leave this open for the meantime, as he really doesn't seem to know how to post screens. BTW, do you guys know any way that you could take screens of the game without using the print screen key?

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • You would post Images Like This:
    Code:
    [img]IMAGE URL[/img]
    Use the Image Tags to show images on your posts.
    The screens are blurred up, by the way.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I'm quite pleased about the number of non-Pokemon related games that are appearing on here lately, it's good for the forum to have a variety of games on here.

I really wish people would take my advice on making screenshots, I've recommended this program plenty of times in the past, I was hoping it would've caught on by now XD Anyway, MWSnap is a great little program for taking screenshots with, it's quick and easy and doesn't require any kind of cropping.
    The screens, from what I can tell, look okay. Some of the maps need to be filled up a bit more though, there's some empty areas there.

EDIT: w00t, 7000 posts...

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Yeah, take PHoenix's Advice and um... I'd like to see more screens of this game, this time, use the program Phoenix suggested or use the Print Screen Button on your keyboard

To Phoenix: Congrats :)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The 2nd and 3rd screens need some filling up. Are you planning to use any custom chars, or tiles?

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
    Years
  • Screens anyone?Oh and heres the story I tweaked it a bit...............................

Shin and Tal are two close friends camping out in the outskirts of a field in Frale.Until suddenly Tals body is being possesed by an evil soul.Tal (lets call him dark tal now)forces a fight against his friend/ and the hero of the game Shin.Luckally Dark Tal writhdraws and leaves Shin all alone.Shin now goes on a quest to stop the soul of a man who tried to rule the world, to rule the world.(You probally don't get that right?)On the way he meets friends and adventures through dugeons cave ect.
    The rest you'll have to find out in the game, maybe I'll tell you later.

I need someones opinion do you think I should change the name to Chaos Breaker or leave it Abandoned Destiny? Anyone?
    -explore a massive world with towns,cities,dungeons,and castles.

-a great storline

-made using rmxp

-awsome music!(you guys should like it!)

Progress (Estimate)

5%(it's gonna be big!)

Last edited:

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • Cool game! You eem to know alot about RPG Maker XP, do you know where to find new charsets and chipsets 'cause the ones from the previous makers aren't compatible, they're not the right size....

Back