• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Sphering

JavaScript

Sphere and VB avid learner
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Hello ladies and Gents. This isn't a pokemon game at all, but it is being developed in sphere. Basically, I'm going to attempt to recreate animal crossing in 2D. It will be filled with new items and all that jaz. The only thing preventing me from starting is I have absolutely no Tilesets, CharacterSets, and all other graphics necessary for a 2D animal crossing game. :( I'm looking for something like this:
    Animal Sphering

If any of you are amazing spriters or happen to be good at stumbling across resources, please help me. All help is greatly appreciated. I'll try to work on other junk as i continue to search for graphics. :cross-eye

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    pffft...he can find the resources. Anyways good luck with this game.

Back