• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Style Feedback: Improving "let's fly together" style

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
Years
  • I recently started to use this style and I noticed that the "new messages" and "forum read" could be better, at least in the colour.
    What I mean? For example change this(actual)
    lchvNIB.png

To this! (edited)
    ugUOGjq.png

Here is the Pokéball only if you want to take it~
    piP7RfU.png

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I really like this! I love the theme and it would be nice to see the images brightened a bit for unread stuff.

Also if the little "1." on the top-left of the main page could be removed that would be wonderful as well.

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • I really like this! I love the theme and it would be nice to see the images brightened a bit for unread stuff.

Also if the little "1." on the top-left of the main page could be removed that would be wonderful as well.

I must agree with that, here is the code to fix it:
    Code:
    <li style="list-style: outside none none;" class="active"><a href="index.php" accesskey="1">The PokéCommunity Forums</a></li>

Basically the "list-style: outside none none;" part.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I'm bumping this because I'd like to see if we can get some official feedback. Thanks. :)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • It's a great idea! The "Let's Fly Together" style is so beautiful and cool but it has that little issue! The "new messages" and "forum read" have almost the same color! That's why I use the Color Flattered X style! But that's great!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I'd like to have that red button in the [Let's Fly Together] theme, too. It's currently the theme I've been using since...forever. ^^

Back