• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hero's battle sprite

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
  • I was just testing my game, and I never really paid much attention to it, but when the player is sending out a pokemon . . . I have no idea what the field of view is, because the player seem so much taller compared to the pokemon, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me the maximum size the hero's battle sprite could be

Last edited:

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    The Pokemon seem so much taller than the Pokemon???

What's taller than what?

Anyways, the size of the "animation" that the hero would use, is 640x128, for the back, or that's what Essentials has that comes with it.

The trainer sprite that you see on trianer card and what have you, should be 128x128 or 160x160 and so on, as like all the other sprites that comes with Essentials...

Back