• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Although there aren't three kids trying to scam me and a bunch of others, I just so happen to live on a cul-de-sac :P I remember when I first saw Ed Edd n Eddy that they lived in a cul-de-sac and it reminded me of where I live

OMG <3 This just reminded me about my childhood. Ed Edd n Eddy was my life =D I loved this show and I wish it still came on tv :(

Years
OMG <3 This just reminded me about my childhood. Ed Edd n Eddy was my life =D I loved this show and I wish it still came on tv :(
About a month ago Cartoon Network showed it on TV, but then that quickly changed ;~;

I first saw the show in 2007 because that was the first summer I was able to stay at home by myself and my parents didn't like the cartoons of the 1990s/2000s :(

Sirfetch’d

About a month ago Cartoon Network showed it on TV, but then that quickly changed ;~;

I first saw the show in 2007 because that was the first summer I was able to stay at home by myself and my parents didn't like the cartoons of the 1990s/2000s :(

Cartoons of the 1990s/2000s were the best things ever!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I really liked Ed, Edd and Eddy when they used to show them on TV. Ah good times.
On an unrelated note, my vacation is extended for one month since school starts in October.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
That show used to drive me mad :( I had to switch away from it. Not many Cartoon Network shows I actually watched, apart from Dexter's Lab.

Years
I never really liked (or gotten into) Johnny Bravo, but other 1990s cartoons I enjoy are the Powerpuff Girls (yes...) and Courage the Cowardly Dog. I also like Scooby doo as well, and I'm kinda surprised that it keeps getting bright back from the dead through movies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
OMG THAT SHOW. So much nostalgia <3 I used to watch it on Cartoon Network many years ago until they stopped showing it. Jawbreakers xD Of course, and all the other great ol' cartoons. Cartoon Network doesn't show anything of much value anymore except for Adventure Time and some very few others like Tom and Jerry. Classic.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
OMG THAT SHOW. So much nostalgia <3 I used to watch it on Cartoon Network many years ago until they stopped showing it. Jawbreakers xD Of course, and all the other better cartoons of my generation. Cartoon Network doesn't show anything of much value anymore except for Adventure Time and some very few others like Tom and Jerry. Classic.

Question, does anyone under 12 actually like adventure time or is it just the older generation o_o I really can't grow to like it, but I've never seen any of the children in my family watching it...

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Adventure Time does have some mature themes that require a higher level of understanding, and children don't really have that level of understanding imo. It does have a PG 13 rating after all.

Years
Adventure Time is PG here in the USA, but it does have some mature content to it. It's not as adult-humored as Regular Show, though. I do love Adventure Time though, I'd that was too difficult to figure out. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I know that a bunch of Cartoon Network shows from the '90s and such are on netflix. :'D They have their own category rn and everything. Haven't watched much more than Courage though.

I think the kid I babysat last year liked Adventure Time? I can't remember with the fact that he really liked watching minecraft videos on youtube. But from what I have seen of Adventure Time I think if I took the time to actually watch and keep up with it i would like it.

Years
That's what happened to me.. I just decided one day to watch an episode of Adventure Time and suddenly I got into it. I try my best to watch it whenever it's on TV, but I'm kinda getting worn by that because usually every rerun Cartoon Network shows these days are all episodes I've seen, and I've only been into the show for roughly 4 months now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed, Edd & Eddy, Powerpuff Girls...some great shows Cartoon Network had when I was younger. Now the only good show these days on CN is Adventure time. Of course, I really love Adventure Time, just that I haven't really seen most of the newer episodes yet. I don't really know how but what I really like about the show was the animation itself...it's so witty. xD

Years
I remember watching Cartoon Network all the time years ago. Dexter's Laboratory used to be my favourite... and even today it's still one of my favourite cartoons. Nowadays CN shows some very... different cartoons, but I still like some of them; Adventure Time and Regular Show especially. {XD}

Years
Adventure Time as a whole is witty if you ask me, especially with all the fake swearing and fake words said by many of the characters (mostly Finn). One more thing I like about it is how it's one of the many imaginations of the world 1,000 years post-apocalypse.

But yeah, I will agree that Adventure Time stands as the best current Cartoon Network show. I'd say Regular Show isn't too far behind that, but it has a different (target) audience than Adventure Time, especially in terms of age range. There's a lot more adult humor in RS than in AT, for one.

Sirfetch’d

I remember watching Cartoon Network all the time years ago. Dexter's Laboratory used to be my favourite... and even today it's still one of my favourite cartoons. Nowadays CN shows some very... different cartoons, but I still like some of them; Adventure Time and Regular Show especially. {XD}

Dexter's lab, Powerpuff girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc. were all amazing shows that unfortunately never come on anymore. Man I miss those days.

Sir Codin

Adventure Time kind of appeals to a tabletop gaming geek like me, but I sadly don't watch it too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back