• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Persona 3 FES [M]

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • Love this series. Haven't played them in years. Very good LP. Look forward to watching it all the way through on sunday.

Years
  • How are people not all over this LP?

So great to see you still doing this and it is running well. I am currently trying to decide what to LP myself and Persona 4 is one of the options!

KEEP IT UP!​

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Only on episode 15 right now. Need the time to sit and watch the rest but its still great. I need to replay through these games now. Will buy them on my vita and play them once I finish the million and one other games I have on there.

Years
  • Thanks guys! I've been in a funk with school and stuff, and I'm glad to see some people are enjoying it. I just need to get back into the groove.

Back