• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Game is going Great!

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2005
    Pokemon:Lava red

I'm making a new game soon called Lava red!
    It's just like Ocen blue But when you meet team atlas's boss it's lava.
    And team moon is the bad guys on lava red. And team moon try to blow up the universe then lava comes from space to earth. The hide out of team moon is on the moon. And every body on ocean blue are on lava red
    if you haven't updated yet update here.

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • ???? Have you made a new demo? Why did you start a new thread? How come your advertising your old thread in this new thread when you could have just updated your old thread? So your not going to finish this game then? You should have been a bit clearer when you posted this thread because I don't understand the logic behind it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Cool Squirtle, I can't imagine how much you could've fixed up considering how new you are to using RM2K. I agree with phoenix when he said you could've just updated the old thread instead of creating a new thread with a link to it. I really hope you don't continue on with your next project(Lava Red), since you have a project that you need to learn from, and really work on.

Years
  • PKMN_Sage said:
    Cool Squirtle, I can't imagine how much you could've fixed up considering how new you are to using RM2K. I agree with phoenix when he said you could've just updated the old thread instead of creating a new thread with a link to it. I really hope you don't continue on with your next project(Lava Red), since you have a project that you need to learn from, and really work on.

Some people learn faster than you think, so you never know ;)

Back