• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter RED.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2019
    Hey the names Mike im a long time poke'mon player and I played competitively during the fourth generation. Decided to get back into comptetive battles and was looking for a community to get into it with. Also anyone who can spare a poke with Poke'rus I would really appreciate it. Anyone interested in scheduling battles when i have a team built can message me .

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hey Mike, welcome to the forums! If you're interested in competitive battling, you should consider joining the Pokecommunity Battle Server to battle and chat with other members here. There's a lot of people there who play OU, UU, Ubers and so on. I'm sure someone will be happy to test your team with you once you build one. It's up to you whether or not you'd like to join though. What got you back into competitive battling, out of curiosity?

As for a pokemon with pokerus, I'm sure someone would have one to spare in the Trade Corner! You could try asking in the Quick Trade thread and seeing if someone has one. Good luck finding what you need! If you need any further help then please don't hesitate to contact a staff member. See you around. :]

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hi Red! Welcome to PC~ Good to see a new user who is also into battling! Like Remus said, definitely come by our battle server and play a few rounds with us. :) We even have Gen 4 formats if you want to feel nostalgic! I'd love to see you there, so just say hi if you ever decide to stop by! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2019
    @noa
    That sounds interesting I definitely lost track of all the different poke'mon there are.

@Remus
    Alola forms is what made me want to start competitive battleing again. Can't wait to see the new Nidoking.

Back