• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2 - sequels to Ruby and Sapphire!

RB11

Creator of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Advance
Years
  • One more thing. I take it you're going to be working on both hacks (ruby and sapphire) simultaneously? Wouldn't it be better just to stick with one? I mean there aren't enough differences (unless you're going to add them) to decisively choose one over the other. Why double your workload just to accommodate someone who prefers blue over red lol..
    Well, I'm not exactly doubling my workload. Once I finish a beta for Sapphire 2, I'll make edits to certain story parts and other things, so they feel like two separate games. They'll also have two different legendaries, but I don't wanna give anything away yet ;)
    Team Delta... Sounds a lot like it's from the Fanfic I started writing forever ago. Coincidence, or did you read it?
    Pure coincidence! :)
    _______

dfGYs0k.png
    b8I5c2F.png

From now on I'll probably be doing daily updates if I can. Let me know what you guys think!​

Years
  • Now this is one hack I am anticipating, RB11. The fact that it is shaping into a sequel of Ruby and Sapphire is genius. Love those features. Can't wait!

RB11

Years
  • Now this is one hack I am anticipating, RB11. The fact that it is shaping into a sequel of Ruby and Sapphire is genius. Love those features. Can't wait!
    Thanks, that means a lot! Expect more updates to come soon.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    This seems pretty awesome! I'll certainly be waiting and watching for release! Keep up te great work!

RB11

Years
  • Annnnnnnddd another (late) update :D

xXCDWsw.png
    H0m7FAK.png
    R6ZGi4x.png

1Bnn2VK.png
    59zzlzO.png

Enjoy!

Edit: Do you guys want a beta or alpha release? The Beta would probably have like 3 gyms or something.
    Comment your ideas about a release below!

Last edited:

Sgt. Heracross

I Heracross my heart that I'm better than the rest
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Really anticipating this hack, can't wait to play it. Personally I would love to see a beta release, but I understand that may take more time than releasing the alpha first. However, I'm prepared to wait longer. Keep up the great work!

RB11

Years
  • I would like to try a beta with 3 gyms
    Cheers, good to know.

Really anticipating this hack, can't wait to play it. Personally I would love to see a beta release, but I understand that may take more time than releasing the alpha first. However, I'm prepared to wait longer. Keep up the great work!
    Thanks, means a lot man!

Updatee:

TNyZ0VA.png
    1klzufr.png

More scripts!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Your hack looks amazing so far. :) I'm definitely looking forward to playing it. I'm actually thinking of doing an LP on my YouTube channel once it's completed.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • Looking really good! I'm really interested in this, and I can't wait to see more! (slowly puts this thread into a bookmarked folder)

RB11

Years
  • (Sorry for double posting)

Sorry for the slow progress. It's hard to balance life and hacking at the same time, and schools got me working so damn hard.
    But stay tuned for more updates coming soon!
    For now here's Aqua Rayquaza and Magma Rayquaza, the main Legendaries of R2&S2:
    nO3abi3.png

enjoy!

Trainer 766

A Ruby and Sapphire remake out of Emerald rombase?Sure looking forward to play this one.

And yeah,don't worry.Take your time.Do what you're doing now.We have patience for the rom hack,a'wight?

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Only criticism I have so far is the mapping.

Hoenn had lots of big, open, spacious areas, but those maps have a lot of one-wide pathways, and everything is very cramped. Not a lot of room for mobility.

Also, are there still going to be some old areas from Hoenn? Fifteen years isn't a very long time for an entire part of the world to completely change.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • I'm absolutely enthralled by this idea so damn much! I can't wait til this gets released and I get a chance to play.​

Back