• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
Me want to join ^_^
Username: Kirito-kun
Partner: Dratini XD SO CUTE
Answer a topic Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?: Yeah, my Dratini and Eevee. Both were oh-so cute and they changed my world since I caught them :D

OriginRoute

The Omnipotent Origin
Years
I guess it's about time I participate in a club and looks like this one is my cup of tea.

Username: OriginRoute
Partner: Minccino
Answer a topic: Tell us what your favorite cute Pokemon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!

OriginRoute's Favorite Pokemon (Cute Category)

#5. Magikarp
magikarp.gif

- Yes. I don't know either but I found this little one rather cute than pathetic.

#4. Azurill
azurill.gif

- This one's probably one of those Pokemon I'd like to give a hug.

#3. Joltik
joltik.gif

- I'm not really sure either but I always find myself getting one for my team. (Back in B/W or B2/W2)

#2. Cleffa
cleffa.gif

- Hands down and no doubt, Cleffa is one of the best cute Pokemon out there.

#1. Minccino
minccino.gif

- Aside from having a competitive evolution line, I can't really say anything more. Simply cute.

I still have more but there are too many of them to list down here so that's it!

Years
Me want to join ^_^
Username: Kirito-kun
Partner: Dratini XD SO CUTE
Answer a topic Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?: Yeah, my Dratini and Eevee. Both were oh-so cute and they changed my world since I caught them :D

Welcome to the club! You didn't evolve your Dratini and Eevee? Can imagine how difficult it was to use them in battle later on. I'll forever be stuck on my unevolved playthrough in HeartGold, Clair is too difficult. </3

I guess it's about time I participate in a club and looks like this one is my cup of tea.

Username: OriginRoute
Partner: Minccino
Answer a topic: Tell us what your favorite cute Pokemon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!

OriginRoute's Favorite Pokemon (Cute Category)

#5. Magikarp
magikarp.gif

- Yes. I don't know either but I found this little one rather cute than pathetic.

#4. Azurill
azurill.gif

- This one's probably one of those Pokemon I'd like to give a hug.

#3. Joltik
joltik.gif

- I'm not really sure either but I always find myself getting one for my team. (Back in B/W or B2/W2)

#2. Cleffa
cleffa.gif

- Hands down and no doubt, Cleffa is one of the best cute Pokemon out there.

#1. Minccino
minccino.gif

- Aside from having a competitive evolution line, I can't really say anything more. Simply cute.

I still have more but there are too many of them to list down here so that's it!

Ooh, welcome welcome! You've been added as well. Just want to say that any Minccino fan is instantly amazing in my book because it is so cute like you've no idea. I want to own one irl. Badly.

On the topic of shiny Hoenn starters, Torchic is definitely cute and Mudkip's shiny version is one of the very few purple shinies I like. *~*

Light Espeon

Striving To Be Smarter
Years
Username: Light Espeon
Partner: Jigglypuff
Answer a topic: Which starter do you think is the cutest? Definitely Cyndaquil. Just the way it's eyes are closed and it's shape, looks so innocent and awesome.

Years
Username: Light Espeon
Partner: Jigglypuff
Answer a topic: Which starter do you think is the cutest? Definitely Cyndaquil. Just the way it's eyes are closed and it's shape, looks so innocent and awesome.

Welcome! You've been added. ^_^ I really love Cyndaquil too, the closed eyes and squeaky voice are just so irresistible.

Do you guys feel there are any cute mega evolutions? :D

Years
Well... Mega Ampharos really loohs cute for me at least :D

Oooh agreed. Of course going off of my username I'd love Ampharos but the mega version is even cuter!

Mega Altaria is pretty cute.

Also in regards to cute pokemon images, I guess if Pinsir wanted to be a part fairy-type then it could be cute as well. A genius agreed with me and did a fanart piece about it.

http://i.imgur.com/rHsLU41.jpg

Mega Altaria is definitely one of the cuter megas in existence. [: And as for mega Pinsir... urgh not so much, but that's a pretty accurate representation of what it would look like as a fairy type lmao. Imagine the big, sparkly eyes. That picture is cute in its own odd way. 8D

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Do you guys feel there are any cute mega evolutions? :D

Oh yes, definitely! Mega Audino is so very lovely, with her cute ribbons and cotton-tail. I think it would make a nice companion as well, she looks so gentle ♥

Oh and don't even get me started on the huge ball of fluff that is Mega Altaria {XD}

And probably nobody will agree with me, but I find Mega Sableye deviously cute. I blame it on the fondness I have for a certain artist that I follow on dA, who has a way with spooky-cute that's just amazing -- coincidentally, I found her through her (very good) Emerald nuzlocke comic.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
I think Mega Altaria, Lopunny, Ampharos, Audino and Diancie. Maybe Mega Gardevoir too but she's more likely included in the elegant category.

Among those I've mentioned, I like Mega Lopunny the most. She's cute, really cute.

This. Mega lopunny. Its also one of my favorite megas overall, just like how lopunny is one of my favorite pokemon.

Years
Do you guys feel there are any cute Mega Evolutions?

I'm pretty much with what everyone else said here.

Mega Audino definitely has to be the cutest of the cute, with those big ears, the cotton-tail and those teeny wings on her feet. Seriously, I think it's a Mega I would definitely cuddle and it's so serene as well which goes so perfectly with Audino's cleric role.

Mega Lopunny is a great example of a cutie that packs a punch, having huge physical attacking power combined with high speed to outrun a lot of stuff that's up against it, and having near-unresisted STAB thanks to its ability.

Mega Altaria and Mega Diancie are both majestic and powerful while still rocking the adorableness, both are pretty strong Megas that have been making a huge mark on the competitive scene, and we also can't forget Mega Ampharos and her beautiful hair.

Another one I'd mention is Mega Slowbro. I always found the Slowpoke line derpy but cute together, like a different kind of adorable there in that it looks hilarious but you also can't resist their smiles.

Years
You guys all have awesome taste! Mega Audino, Diancie, Ampharos, Lopunny, and Altaria are definitely my favorite cutest mega evolutions.. but mega Slowbro is actually really cute now that I think of it. But the concept of how it's being devoured by the shell scares me just a bit. :( So that's the only thing holding me back. ;c;

If you could own one cute Pokemon - just one - in real life, what would you all own??

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I think a lot of megas are cute, granted they aren't trying to rip your face off, haha. Even Mega Mawile's rather adorable but my favourites would definitely be Mega Audino and Altaria! They were both pretty cute to begin with so I'm glad their megas remained the same style. :D

For a cute pokemon in real life, I'd say Flareon! As much as Growlithe's my favourite pokemon, I've always wanted a bunny and Flareon seems to fit the description perfectly. Although, Growlithe's really cute too. Ahh, I don't know. :(

Years
Welcome both! Shiny Eevee is probably the mascot of cute and Mawile is my absolute favorite steel type. I mega evolve her on my team and she is very adorable. <3 I'm also quite fond of shiny Furret (piiink) and mega Audino is clearly one of my favorite cute Pokemon, as evident from my avatar and signature hehe.

On another note, we're 5 members away from 100 - huge milestone and I'm very excited. Guh! Maybe we'll have some voting events come 100 members as a celebration. ['':

OriginRoute

The Omnipotent Origin
Years
You guys all have awesome taste! Mega Audino, Diancie, Ampharos, Lopunny, and Altaria are definitely my favorite cutest mega evolutions.. but mega Slowbro is actually really cute now that I think of it. But the concept of how it's being devoured by the shell scares me just a bit. :( So that's the only thing holding me back. ;c;

If you could own one cute Pokemon - just one - in real life, what would you all own??

Now that's a difficult one.

It's hard to choose from all of my preferred cute Pokemon but If only one is allowed, then I guess I'm sticking with Cinccino. It's furry and super cute! No more sleepless nights and stress!

Welcome both! Shiny Eevee is probably the mascot of cute and Mawile is my absolute favorite steel type. I mega evolve her on my team and she is very adorable. <3 I'm also quite fond of shiny Furret (piiink) and mega Audino is clearly one of my favorite cute Pokemon, as evident from my avatar and signature hehe.

On another note, we're 5 members away from 100 - huge milestone and I'm very excited. Guh! Maybe we'll have some voting events come 100 members as a celebration. ['':

Wow that's very nice that we're almost reaching 100 already. I hope more people come!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back