• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What moves do you wish pokemon had?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I remember a lot of people wanted Flareon to get Flare Blitz so it can be more useful and now it has it! Entei was also in need for Flare Blitz but only the event Entei from 4th Gen got that move, however it still got Sacred Fire which is just as nice.

So is there any move you wish a certain pokemon could have to make it a bit more useful in battle?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I wish Garchomp had Dragon Dance. It does know Swords Dance, if I'm not mistaken, which is fantastic, but only down side is that its Speed doesn't get raised, so if your switches into some faster Pokémon after setting it up, your Garchomp could be taken down instantly. Sadly, that's sort of a waste. If its Speed stat were boosted as well, though, then it wouldn't have been a problem at all, if you ask me.

Alongside, it'd be nice if Dragonite could get Close Combat, too. It already has access to a lot of decent attacks, and this one would put icing on the cake.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Meloetta would benefit beautifully from boomburst, and charizard would be fantastic with giga drain

Years
  • I would love the Sneasel line to get more physical Ice moves in its level-up moveset, it does now get Ice Punch as an egg move but breeding can be really time-consuming and the only physical Ice move it currently learns by leveling up (Ice Shard) is an increased-priority move that is weak if it doesn't land a super-effective hit.

Also, yeah I agree with what was said above regarding Boomburst for Meloetta. It would be a great STAB move for it. And also Amaura's line should get more special Rock moves, Ancient Power is pretty much the only one right now.

Guest123123

I wish the Goomy line could learn Surf. They can learn Muddy Water, but not Surf for some reason.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It'd indeed be nice if they had gotten Surf. Not only would they be more useful competitively, but we'd be able to use them outside of battle as well due to it, which is a plus!

Back