• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I'm still very tempted to buy one of the current gen consoles (cant call them nextgen anymore), but I recently threw money on a desktop and paycheck is far away from now ^^"

Even tho i own a PS3 I might get a XbOne haha

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    all aboard the next (current) gen train!

Speaking of which, why the shit isn't the new Tales game on PS4. get with the times namco!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Tales of Zestiria was in development for three years (sure doesn't play like it). Plus, Tales team wants to stick with the PS3 for the time being due to fact that they already have an established fanbase on that platform in Japan. For context, the PS4 isn't flying off shelves in Japan right now.

TY

Gearbox pulled of the same nonsense with Borderlands: The-PreSequel, only to sell it a bit later as The Handsome Collection for PS4/Xbone. Granted they gave all DLC and BL2 with all DLC, so it's not that horrible.

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    Tales of Zestiria was in development for three years (sure doesn't play like it). Plus, Tales team wants to stick with the PS3 for the time being due to fact that they already have an established fanbase on that platform in Japan. For context, the PS4 isn't flying off shelves in Japan right now.

whynotboth.gif

Porting it to PS4 would allow them to slip into the current gen while still having their userbase on ps3. Seems like the best time for them to go cross-gen to me!

Reactions: Arc

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Unibug, I like that.

Also, who's looking forward to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided? It looks really cool to me. I need to finish Human Revolution first, which I plan on doing after Uncharted 3.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've never been much of a fan of AC. Even though I've got 5 of the games for the series I've only beaten Brotherhood so far.

Really looking forward to Deus Ex though. Square has been doing a good job of delivering these past few years.

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    Human Revolution was really impressive, with great gameplay and atmosphere. I love how I can be a ruthless killer or I can be a total ghost. Only problem were the boss fights, which I've heard Eidos are making improvements to those in Mankind Divided!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I heard they're also making it possible to go through the game 100% pacifist, not having to kill anyone to complete the game. I'm not sure I'm cut out for that, but it's a pretty cool idea still.

pkmin3033

It's always fun trying to go through a game without killing anyone if the game gives you the choice - the last game I did that on was Dishonored, and it was quite entertaining sneaking around and dispatching people through non-violent means...even if it did mean blinking away to rooftops and hiding underwater a lot of the time.

Years
  • I've never played any sort of Deus Ex game, admittedly. :X
    But uh. This new one's definitely got my interest piqued, that's for certain. I wonder if I'll actually end up getting that one.

(Although if I do, I probably won't go Pacifist, that's for certain. I can't do that playstyle very well. :p )

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Oddly, I've never played a Deus Ex game where I was a killer of any kind. I was pacifistic back in the original Deus Ex (which I recommend everyone play, it remains to be one of my favorite games) and I was pacifistic in pretty much every one of my Deus Ex HR files (none of which I beat, but one day). For those interested, since this wasn't a big thing, they actually reintroduced the pacifistic run playstyle back in Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut, where you don't have to kill bosses, so that was a nice change.

Heck, even in Dishonored I immediately- inherently- decided I wasn't going to kill anyone. It's mainly because you're rarely given the choice to do something like that so, when you are, it becomes both a necessity and a challenge for me. After all, I've never really been the type to kill absolutely everyone around; I think even in games that didn't support it I would still try to find a way every now and again.

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    The Blink ability really made Dishonored shine imo. That was so fun to use, and really made you feel like you could use all the vantage points of the streets.

pkmin3033

Blink was a lot of fun, but I liked possessing people and causing merry hell as well...like making them run in front of their own bullets. Then there was taking down multiple enemies at once with the crossbow, indirect assassination...even a good old-fashioned drop'n'stab. That game made me feel like a cross between Jack and Solid Snake in equal measure, aha.

Really need to replay it somewhen, I do miss the gringy atmosphere of Dunwall...plus there was the seriously creepy version of Drunken Whaler they used. The second I saw a trailer using that I knew I was going to have to get the game...it was just like that first NieR trailer, only with less swearing. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back