• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your luckiest day.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
  • I asked for a penny because I was short, gave me a nickel and the machine returned a quarter.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Me and my husband really wanted McDonald's but we were short on cash and we found a couple dollars on the ground. It was fantastic. Enough to get us a couple cheeseburgers. ^^

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
  • Oh the one time I almost got ran over by a car in my sleep. I usually don't have fun looking back on that..

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Funny how this thread was created on my birthday.

Your luckiest day.

But the day of my birth isn't my luckiest of days. There was that time when I was on my first date, expecting the worst, but I was pleasantly surprised. I dated the boy for a month or two before we parted as friends.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • watched saints win 3-0 against prague last thursday then found a tenner on the floor outside st. marys

Years
  • My luckiest day is when every wwe pay per view are played. I dont know what happen but that days i woke up. I feel positive and postive thing happen. with excitment. Fvery second seems to be a very lucky second. And no bad luck happen to me .I hope you guys can remember a very good luckiest day and add more details,about your felling and excitment so that reading will be fun for us. I felt bore.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2023
    Oh, I've been there quite a few times. Had quite few lucky days/moments...

Back