• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

It currently looks like this:

B2W2_Mei_Pok%C3%A9star_Student.png

There is one other user I know of with this avatar so if you need to find me, look for an Oshawott banner in the signature.

On Serebii, non-staff members can only use preset avatars.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I know it is ur avvie u have posted a VM on my profile
    im asking wht is it????

Years

Yes, everytime I participate in this thread the men always cream me.

I can't believe this thread lost activity when the Birthday Race came up. I mean, this thread spawned a lot of humor and exposed secrets about me.

Well, I hope everyone comes to my 20th birthday which is off the back of the PCX Get-Together event.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years

I almost 100%'d OoT 3D now. I have all the items, Biggoron's Sword included, all the bottles, 95/100 of the Gold Skulltulas, and all but one full heart container (I think 4 missing pieces of hearts). I also haven't entered Ganon's Castle to get the Gold Gauntlets to move the stone monument in front of the Great Fairy Fountain.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years

Dis is my house in Wild World right now, which I'm playing on an emulator. Top left is a Dorado (rarest river fish iirc), top right is a Coelacanth (Rarest fish in the game, hands-down) and on the table is a Koi.

2 Arcade Machines, a Tennis Table and a TV. Awesome house.

house91512.png

Ice Car

Banned
    Years

Hah, I've been stuck on 64 for so long now. Unfortunately it's getting late so I should be going to bed now. It's 1 AM in the morning. Guess I can't keep the 64 for much longer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back