• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    look at how happy i am
    1150915_152352994970949_1136658091_n.jpg

now look at how sad i am after a certain accident
    tphoto_00001xjj83.jpg
    very sad

Spoiler:

Aashutosh Kumar

The Friend of Friends
    Years
  • look at how happy i am
    1150915_152352994970949_1136658091_n.jpg

now look at how sad i am after a certain accident
    tphoto_00001xjj83.jpg
    very sad

Spoiler:

Which country do you live in bro? By looking at you, i think most chances are that you are from a Sub-contienental country!

Here you Go:-

1530536_579572382129743_2024271370_n.jpg

Will this help me to have a Girlfriend?

Yo amigo! you're Pretty smart, dont worry You'll get a girl friend for sure!

BfV-H5dIcAADH0J.jpg:medium

:3 Yay free cake (rum cheesecake) and hot chocolate from John Lewis <3
    I look young here but happy so here you go PC <3

Very nice taken picture ! I like it!;)

Last edited:

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
  • I just went on a selfie spree (using an app on my laptop), and the results range anywhere from this:

Spoiler:

To this:
    Spoiler:

Usually my selfie sprees end with much crazier photos than that, but not today!

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
  • Stay calm, fine people, the app I use uses my webcam and it applies filters and such to the photos

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I maintain the beard needs to go but there is very little in this world that will make you not adorable my Moogles

Years
  • Clean your room missy! >.> Lel jokes, I can't talk, mine is almost as bad. You're totally cute, reminds me of the new student at my school who i'm sending a flower to on Valentines day :3 Your hair is awesome imo, it's not like I have a thing for brunettes or anything...

Thought the Mario puzzle would take the focus off my bed... :( Cute! Valentine's Day...I'll be the first one to say 'also known as "Single's Awareness Day"' XD Thanks :D I find brown hair looks better on me than my natural Asian black hair :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back