• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
  • Deacon Masterson

"Very well, I will ask him if I can pet him. And you're wrong, well at least about me. Just like you, I don't force my Dragon type Pokemon to serve me either. I've bonded with all of them since they were babies and wrestled with them, helping them become strong and evolving as many times as they can. Pokeballs might be seen as something that forces a Pokemon to obey a trainer, but to me that Pokemon chooses to stay inside the Pokeball and eventually bonds with that trainer more." Deacon said to her, hoping to reassure her that none of the hybrids in the group thought Pokemon were mere tools.

He then proceeded to look at the Fletchling with eyes closed and a big smile. "Hey, there, Fletchling. Do you mind if I pet you?" Deacon asked the tiny bird. The bird chirped and Deacon communicated with it, letting Deacon know that it was okay to pet it for now, but only on the head. Deacon slowly put his hand on the Fletchling's head and pet it back a little, taking his hand off and on a couple times. Then he smiled at the bird and chirped some more along with it. After that Deacon turned back to Lydia. "I know things seem bleak, especially right now, but give it time and this group will glue together. Everything takes time. Just like Pokemon shouldn't be forced to serve their owners like mere tools like some bad guys would have it, none of the members in the group should be forced to instantly like each other. We will grow, make mistakes, and become more sharpened and united than before as a result of those mistakes. I am happy you haven't deserted us yet, I can tell that you're taking everything with a grain of salt, and so am I." Deacon said to Lydia.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• Tulip getting ready for her walk with Arryn then she heard a voice.

"I doubt your words are true. This group is on the edge of a blade. It is one small misstep from crumbling to pieces.. if it is not already. I see very little hope for us right now."

Tulip looked at Arryn and she had not heard anything. She walked outside and looked around, the voice had to be coming from the new girl. Tulip marched over to her.

"You know what? I don't appreciate you talking about this group like that. These people are my friends and I have been with them from the very beginning and that kind of negativity is not wanted. I don't know who else heard you or even how I heard you but I did and I think what you said was awful. All we have is hope and if you don't have hope for us then you should just leave!" Tulip hissed.

This aggression... I feel her getting so angry... And it's that stupid bitch who kept messing with my plans! I'm gonna make her pay. Orchid's voice said quietly. Then she began to send more angry vibes into Tulips body. Tulip just got angrier and angrier until she snapped.

Tulip's eyes filled with purple and she tackled Lydia to the ground. Then it all went black. She was hitting Lydia again and again and she couldnt stop herself.

W-whats happening? Stop! But she couldn't.

This internal war was difficult. If Orchid even sensed something negative in Tulip she would pray on it and make her soul stronger and Tulip's weaker, and the strongest soul is the one in charge of the body. Tulip was trying hard to fight back, but it was hard with Orchid hitting Lydia.

"Now i'm in control! Remember me? You teleported me places and got in my business when you should have stayed out you dumb bitch!" Orchid said with a smirk. With every punch Tulip's soul became weaker and weaker, and quieter and quieter.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

"Now i'm in control! Remember me? You teleported me places and got in my business when you should have stayed out you dumb rattata!"

Shadow heard what sounded like Orchird and he instantly became annoyed.

"Damn it to Arceus!" Ignoring his paralysis, he got up from his seat on the stump, marching over anger to the two. Annoyance in his mind, as she had just defied what he had said. He found Orchird on top of Lydia, punching her.

Shadow reached for her arm, stumping another punch, and threw her off. Orchird bell on her put as he allowed Flash Fire to activate to make it clear that he was serious.

"You are in control of nothing! I just said that there would be no more fighting in the group! I meant it." Shadow warned.

He looked down on Orchird, he was torn to what he was about to say, but he had to make it clear he was serious.

"If you cannot control yourself Tulip, you will leave this group. You are far stronger than you think. I want you to beat Orchird and I know it is her doing this. I seen it. You have had it in your for a while now haven't you? I saw you on the train. I saw what you almost did. And I will not tolerate it. We have to work together. Arryn just said the same exact words to me, we cannot fight among ourselves anymore. If we do, we all will die. So far we have been able to solo mostly everything that has come our way, but times change. And Team Rocket will learn from what they failed at." Shadow announced, allowing Flash Fire to disappear.

"I do not want to make you leave this group. Me and Arryn, I know, both love you. You have to become stronger. You can't allow Orchird to poison you like she is." Shadow said, turning away from Tulip and looking at Llydia

Shadow helped her up, "Are you ok?"

He looked at Deacon, who he thought was talking to Lydia at the time, he looked over him really quick and seen that he hadn't been hurt. He checked on the Fletchling who was on Lydia at the time, he wasn't sure if it had been hit or not, but he knew it may be afraid now, at least afraid of Tulip.

Last edited:

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "If you cannot control yourself Tulip, you will leave this group. You are far stronger than you think. I want you to beat Orchird and I know it is her doing this. I seen it. You have had it in your for a while now haven't you? I saw you on the train. I saw what you almost did. And I will not tolerate it. We have to work together. Arryn just said the same exact words to me, we cannot fight among ourselves anymore. If we do, we all will die. So far we have been able to solo mostly everything that has come our way, but times change. And Team Rocket will learn from what they failed at."

"I do not want to make you leave this group. Me and Arryn, I know, both love you. You have to become stronger. You can't allow Orchird to poison you like she is."

Then it went back to normal. Tulip and Orchid were even, no one soul in control. But they were both infuriated.

"No! NO! How dare you stand there and tell me Ill have to leave the group if I dont get my act together? You have no fucking Idea what is happening inside of me right now! And none of this would have happened in the first place if you wouldnt have told me to fucking leave! You dont know how hard this is on me Shadow I have another person living inside of my body telling me to do things and sometimes shes just too strong. So maybe instead of blaming me and telling me ill have to leave the group you fucking work with me. Try to make her go away. I cant handle this on my own. Idont know what happened to you but youve changed. Not for the better. Even if you arent a dark type anymore your aura is blacker then its ever been. So Ill let you know right now that this whole group leader macho man shit is not working for you. You are showing this other side of you and its awful. The Shadow we asked to join our group was not this Shadow. I get it. Our group needs a leader but youve let all the power go to your head. And fighting ourselves? Youre one too talk. If you didnt have this fucking huge crush on Arryn our group would be better because Gray wouldnt have left! You can say all you want that you werent mad about Arryn but you were. Youve become so worried about all these stupid games when what you really need to do is stop, look a reflect on the kind of person youve become. Go to the Distortion World." Tulip screamed then took a deep breath walking away.

She was walking to her motorcycle, she needed space from Shadow and everything and everyone it was too much right now. She stopped at her motorcycle getting her helmet on, and getting ready to leave.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow didn't argue back not this time. His plan had worked. What he had been planning the entire time. He wasn't mad at Tulip, he never was. The entire time it was an act. Not only did he figure out what Tulip thought of him he was also allowed to let Tulip break through. Tulip had overpowered Orchird at that moment in time.

"Excuse me guys." Shadow grinned.

She is jealous. She is jealous because I like Arryn. Shadow thought.

He wasn't sure how to be his old self. In time he would try to find a balance, but right now there was so much stress. Shadow walked over to Tulip as she got on her bike. Before she could take off, he picked her up off the bike and placed her lightly on the ground. He took of her helmet and placed it on her bike. He put both hands on her shoulder and looked in her eyes.

"Tulip, do you realize what you just did? You overpowered Orchird because of your anger at me." Shadow smiled.

He took her hands and held them in his for a moment, "You are right. It was my fault you got caught. But you are not right that I do not understand what is going on inside of you. When you didn't come back, I went looking for you. I was attacked and went through a drastic change. Honestly I don't know how to be my old self. My old self was never me. I don't care about power, I only care about everyone's safety. And I have already told you that I don't know about Arryn yet. I love both of you as friends. But I am not sure how, and I do not know if I ever will truly understand. We were not fighting over Arryn, we were fighting Truths vs Ideals. He left because he knew he had a lot to learn."

Shadow let her hands go and smiled, poking her lightly and playful on the nose. But then he became serious as he remembered what he needed to tell her.

"Tulip, I need you to listen to me. I don't want you mad at me. You are needed in this group." Shadow said, he hugged her softly.

"There is something you need to know, but first..." Shadow pulled out her poke balls. He placed them in her hands.

"I retrieved them for you where I guess you disappeared... Your C-Gear is busted though. So I will need to get you a new one." Shadow said.

And then he looked deep in to her eyes, "When Darren was alone... he was killed by a hybrid named Jack Frost. I don't know all the details... but he is gone... I.... I am sorry. We think he was killed early this morning or late last night.... while we were dealing with.... you. There was nothing we could do."

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• Shadow said alot of things but none of it really stuck. The only thing that did was Darren is dead, because of me... because of Orchid.

Come on. You guys broke up or whatever. DO you see Shadow. He thinks we like him! Hes being a pig he's lying to us! We should slap him. Come on get angry!

No Orchid... A man I loved is dead. Because we were attacking my sister... This is awful I cant do this anymore I cant start fights... who knows when we will have our last breath...

Tulip he doesnt matter. Get angry. Shadow is being a pig!

No! Just stop its done!

I SAID GET ANGRY!

"NO GO AWAY! GET OUT OF MY BODY! I HATE YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Tulips body started to glow as Orchid felt strongly about one thing as Tulip did another. Their souls got further and further apart and soon, Orchid fell on to the floor next to Tulip. Orchid's soul was so strong it created its own body from Tulip's.

"Oh shit." She said looking at herself.

"Oh shit." Tuip said looking at her.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow watched in amazement when the two split apart. He was completely caught of guard. He didn't know something like this would happen. He looked at the two now split beings. One was Tulip one was Orchird.

Shadow sided with Tulip and whispered in her ear, "You see. I did help you. I was never mad at you Tulip. I wanted you to break through yourself. I knew you could, so I tricked you like I didn't care about you. In truth, you and Arryn are both my friends, "And you two are the only ones who truly accepted me."

He then glared at Orchird, "I could burn you away, right here, right now. You caused Tulip so much pain and I will never forgive you for that. But I will give you a chance. If you ever hurt one of my family again, I will end you."

Shadow turned from Orchird and looked at Tulip, "I am truly sorry for everything Tulip. I wanted to keep you safe, but in the process, I endangered you and caused you so much pain. I hope you can forgive me in time. I don't expect it to be right away. Please... stay with the group." Shadow said.

He needed to talk to Arryn, but right now, he needed to make sure Tulip understood everything. He looked at the time. 10:30 AM. They needed to go soon.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• Tulip just sat there, staring into the distance thinking. She wasnt really hearing Shadow at all.

"I could burn you away, right here, right now. You caused Tulip so much pain and I will never forgive you for that. But I will give you a chance. If you ever hurt one of my family again, I will end you."

Orchid stood up and looked Shadow in the eyes.

"My god you're sexy... that's why I'm gonna do this." She said smirking. Before Shadow knew she was kissing him. She smirked as she broke away.

"Im SO much more interesting than Arryn." She winked.

Tulip stood up and walked back inside to Arryn. "Um... Are you ready?" she asked like nothing just happened.

VillageofDragons

Years
  • Deacon Masterson

Deacon was oblivious to the whole situation as Orchid, or Tulip, or whoever it was came up to Lydia and began to beat her up. Deacon was about ready to attack, but kept his powers caged once he saw Shadow starting to handle the situation with full merits. Deacon let Fletching jump on his shoulder before Lydia was attacked, so that the bird wouldn't be caught in it. "Sorry about that Lydia, I think she was annoyed with you. Let me help you." Deacon said to Lydia. Instantly he put his hand on Lydia's shoulder and let his draconic energy roar as he healed her completely from having been attacked. Then he took his hand off her shoulder and stumbled a little bit before regaining his composure. "We dragon type hybrids are able to heal ourselves and others using draconic energy, though it does take a little bit more energy than what we're actually healing from. I'm sorry she attacked you, she's just trying to figure two things out at the same time." Deacon said to Lydia all this so only she could hear. He dusted her off with his hand and then looked back at the scene, stunned, now that Tulip and Orchid had split into their own beings. "Well, looks like the problem has resolved its self." Deacon said to no one in particular. He sat down, indian style since he was a little bit drained from healing Lydia.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Lydia

Lydia watched Deacon give the Fletchling attention, but did not say anything. When Tulip appeared and started speaking to Lydia, the mute woman just listened with a critical look. Suddenly Tulip attacked, there was not much Lydia could as Tulip pounded her face in. The Fletchling took to the sky squacking and peaking the attacker's head with its weak attacks.

Shadow came by and talked the woman away, but the damage had been done. Lydia's broken nose and swollen right eye showed the physical damage of the savage attack. Listening to words of her attacker and Shadow only angered her further. The two then walked off, and Lydia suddenly felt Deacon's hand on her shoulder and his harsh energy enter her body. His healing abilities were weak and the power seemed chaotic and uncertain of its purpose as it healed her.

Lydia's gut reaction was to pull away and heal herself, but she resisted the urge to do so. Instead she secretly used her own energy to help Deacon's power to heal her body properly. Her nerves were still on edge as she directed her telepathic abilities so only Deacon could hear them, "Thank you..." Her voice was hardened and sharp in his mind, and she sounded like she was ready to say something else but did not. She instead just moved herself into her meditation position after wiping the blood from her face on the underside of her sleeve.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow was unable to react to Orchird kissing him. The paralysis was starting to spread and more of his body started to go numb.

"I'm SO much more interesting than Arryn." Orchird winked, after kissing him.

Shadow said nothing and turned away. He walked into the house, walking by Tulip and Arryn, ignoring them both. He happened to find a paralysis heal that must have fallen from someone's bag. He used it and slowly it disappeared. He went past Arryn and Tulip again, and again no words were exchanged. He felt like he was being cast out by everyone now. He wasn't sure what to do. He walked toward the woods and stopped. He looked at both of his hands, shaking.

What Tulip had said was starting to sink in... An old conflict had subsided for him, but now another, newer one, rose. And that was, was he worthy? Was he worthy of any of this at all? He wondered as his hands continued to shake. The words Tulip had said, came back to him in fragments.

None of this would have happened in the first place if you wouldn't have told me to psyducking leave! So maybe instead of blaming me and telling me I'll have to leave the group you psyducking work with me. I don't know what happened to you but you've changed. Not for the better. Even if you aren't a dark type anymore your aura is blacker then its ever been. The whole macho man muk leader isn't working for you. You are showing this other side of you and its awful. The Shadow we asked to join our group was not this Shadow. You're one too talk. If you didn't have this psyducking huge crush on Arryn our group would be better because Gray wouldn't have left! You've become so worried about all these stupid games when what you really need to do is stop, look a reflect on the kind of person you've become. Go to the Distortion World. Tulip's words stung at his mind.

Her words hit him hard. And he wasn't sure how to handle them... A new conflict started to spin out of control as he thought more and more about it. "Is my old self.... truly better than my new?"

Everything he had done, he thought it was for the better for everyone... but was in subconscious bettering only himself? He thought about the group more... He started that thinking no one cared for him. Everyone just wanted him gone. Tulip said Gray was better than he was... but... how? Why? Tears started to sting his eyes. Shadow thought of his pokemon... He suddenly brought all of them out. He quickly calibrated the C-Gear to transfer all his pokemon to him from the PC. And let them out to.

"You don't need me anymore. All of you are strong. So I will not force you to stay with me." Shadow said.

'Lucario Cario?' Lucario was in disbelief at what he was hearing.

Noivern, Greninja, Lucario, Eevee, Seedot, Doublade, and Vibrava, all looked at him. Shadow looked beyond the group of his pokemon, at a group of wild pokemon that was forming.

"I-I am sorry that you have dealt with me as long as you have. I am sorry I am a bad trainer. I am sorry for everything. Those who wish to be free... go now..." Shadow looked down, his voice cracking, trying to hold back an endless stream of tears.

The pokemon looked at him one by one and slowly they left. Greninja, Duoblade, Vibrava, Seedot all turned away and left Shadow. Shadow could tell by the steps who were leaving. And memories of them all flooded his mind. Including that of Seedot that he had meet on the first full day he was in the group. Shadow did agree to find the little guy a new home, and so he did. Shadow looked up, only three pokemon remained. Noivern, Eevee and Lucario.

"Why do you want to stay with someone like me?" Shadow asked, his voice still low and crackly.

It was then Lucario walked toward him, formed a Power-Up Punch, and punched Shadow in the gut, hard.

'Lucario Cario! Cario cario cario!'

Shadow listened and fell to the ground. Eevee then walked over to him and brushed up against his arm. Noivern just looked at Shadow like Shadow was an idiot.

"Thank you... all of you..." Shadow said.

He returned his remaining three pokemon, but he still had the new conflict inside.

Tulip... I helped you bring Orchird out... yet you are still mad... I am so sorry..

Shadow was so confused. He had been thrown into a totally new world that he was in no way prepared for. He didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to say. Most of all, he didn't know how to lead. He thought about his dream he had had. Had he read it wrong?

The image of his friends came back to him. Their images were burning from fire... was this fire.... the new Shadow? Darren had died, Jason and Anna disappeared, Gray had left and Tulip was mad. Was this the fire from his dream? And was that fire spreading as everyone turned against him? Was it this new self, that was truly hurting his friends? Is he and less control now than he was before?

I am in total control of my powers.... but what more do I need to be in control of... Shadow stared blankly on his hands, into the forest. Tears dripping down on to his hands, puddling on the ground.

Last edited:

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Val patiently followed Persian through the Tunnel. Occasionally, she would reach up to poke or run at the gem embedded in her forehead. It was an odd feeling, having it stuck there. The gem itself was not connected to her nervous system, and therefore had no feeling. It was like a circular, hard, numb area. Right smack in the middle of her forehead. Finally exiting the underground path, she paused as the sun hit her, quickly stepping back into a more shadowed area. It hadn't hurt, but the bright light had been rather uncomfortable. "Wait Persian." Dark eyes scanning the area, she noticed the shadows that were being cast by various building. Conveniently, they were all lined up and pretty close together. "Through the shadows please." Once more following the feline, this time through the shadows, she wondered at the sudden aversion to light. Perhaps it had to do with her new Ghost typing? Occupied with her thoughts, she almost didn't notice Persian halt. Right in front of the house from before. Raising a brow, having expected the hybrids to move, she shrugged and darted into the houses shadow, recalling Persian. There were voices coming from the backyard. Making her way around, she paused at the side of the house and focused her energy on turning herself incorporeal. Immediately, she felt the drain. Moving through the wall, she entered the house from the side, turning herself solid once more to open a window overlooking the backyard, leaning out to survey the group of hybrids. She didn't see Gray... Despite expecting a less than warm welcome, she decided to ask. "Hello again, to those who spied me at the front door hours ago! And greetings to those who didn't. Anyone see Gray? I need to talk to him about killing me."

Years
  • Delysia - Mt. Silver

The Donphan trumpeted his disaproval, as if arguing the unfairness of being faced three two one. Not that Delysia cared much for fairness, she had learned that you take every advantage you can get to survive, use every dirty trick at your disposal. Her Hitmonchan bounced on the balls of his feet, fists raised to punch, and slowly started to inch to the right of the bulky ground type pokemon, while her Riolu edged around in the other direction, small eyes scanning for any opening. She stayed in the center, her two blades at the ready, cold steel glinting off the light from the cave entrance. Finally her foe lost patience and roared. It stomped the ground in anger kicking up dust from the floor, then curled into a ball and started spinning, using the move rollout.

The huge Donphan sped towards her, like a massive train barreling down the track. She patiently waited, then jumped out of the way at the last second, scattering a handful of poisonous spikes from a hidden pouch in her backpack where she had been only a second before. The Donphan rolled right into the spikes, most of them glancing off the hard rugged hide of the creature, but some got caught in the more unprotected sides of the pokemon. She knew she had little hope of actually poisoning the beast, being a ground type after all. But she knew the spikes would pain and enrage the beast even further. Recovering from the rollout, the Donphan looked even more angry than it had before, trumpeting once again. Its eyes scanned the three of them, as if trying to decide which was the weakest target. Delysia slapped her blades together producing a sharp ringing in the cavern and the pokemon instantly turned towards her.

"There we go, now come at me!" she challenged the Donphan. As if in response, it raised its front two massive feet, then stomped the ground producing a small earthquake, shaking the chamber and its inhabitants. Delysia went down on one knee to keep her balance, then immediately stood up as son as the quake ended and the Donphan charged towards her once again with rollout. Just as before, she jumped out of the way, or at least tried to. But the quake had caused the stone floor beneath them to crack and become slightly uneven, and her foot caught in a small crack. For a short moment, she wondered if her short life was about to end, with the rolling pokemon almost on top of her as she lie helpless on the floor. Then in the corner of her vision she saw a flash of blue as her Riolu darted in front of her and surrounded the two of them in a shield of light; protect. The Donphan hit their shield and stopped dead in its tracks, the was blown into the wall of the cavern as the Hitmonchan hit it with all its might, ice crystals shattering off fist with the impact.

Delysia sighed, closing her eyes and letting her head thump onto the floor. "Well", she choked out, "That didn't go quite as planned now did it?" She opened her eyes to see her two friends staring down at her, concern on their faces. She stared down at her leg for a moment, then tried moving her ankle slightly, then more confidently until a moment later she was standing and walking on it. "Maybe a little sprained, but nothing bad. Probably just a little bruising and soreness." Looking at the two of her pokemon she said gratefully, "Thanks guys, I owe you one. I think thats enough training for now, don't you? Lets go back to camp and eat."

She had entered Mt. Silver to train both herself and her pokemon a few weeks ago, and they did seem to be much stronger both physically and in terms of fighting as a team, but they would have to go back soon. She only had a couple days worth of food left, and she was running low on other supplies like potions as well. She hated going into town to raid supplies like she had to, both because she disliked stealing, although she knew it was necessary, but also being around people made her nervous. At least she could actually buy her things this time, she had found some poor guys corpse while she had been exploring the mountain, and had looted a respectable amount of cash off his corpse. Enough to resupply and feed her for a week, maybe a little less. After that it was back to stealing.

Her feet crunched softly on the gravel path beneath her feet as she walked, and a cold breeze blew through her hoodie, making her shiver. Looking up to the sky, she decided that it looked like it was going to snow soon, and she hurried faster along the path eager to get back to her camp and start a fire to warm herself. She was so lost in her thoughts and her desire to move quickly that she almost didn't hear the sound of more footsteps, almost. She froze once she realized what she had heard, then darted behind a rock and put her back against it, listening carefully for any sound. She heard only the wind for a moment, and almost moved on, cursing herself for overreacting. But then she heard the sound of the footsteps again, and getting closer.

She waited behind the rock, just barely poking her head out, and saw a young man turn the corner around a rock wall, following one of the many rocky game trails the pokemon of the mountain had created. She pondered her options quickly. He didn't look like the kinda guy that she wanted to deal with. He looked maybe a couple years older than her, and she saw one of his arms was covered in tattoos. As he disappeared as he moved farther up the mountain, she made her decision, following the man as stealthily as she could. As much as she didn't trust people, she was also curious, and a lone man on a mountain was mysterious indeed.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray​
    Pokemon: None
    Type: Electric, Fighting

After my first few steps into the mountain, I got a call from a mysterious man.

"There are ways around these limits. Much like a Pokemon that has reached its max potential you will reach yours, and it might be much lower than you like. I know you are wondering why I am contacting you. Simple, I need someone with your talents. Your personality and mindset fox the profile of someone I can work with. However I still need someone who is more powerful than you. So I give you the ability to unlock limitless potential, and in return you help me with my goals. A win win situation. You can contact me on your C-Gear if your tired of your pathetic form." Is what the sinister sounding man spoke.

"... Sounds too good to be true." I claimed, and turned off my C-gear just before storing it back into my pocket. "Besides... I can't have anything mess with my training."

While I was walking through the mountain's bottom level, I could already see the corpse of men and women who have died.

"... Weak." Is what I mumbled.

After my insensitive remark, the ground started to shake a little. A rather large Golem came stomping towards me with what looked like human clothing in its mouth. Heh, Looks like a human or Hybrid was its meal... Seconds later, it stopped, and stared me down. I awaited eagerly for it to make its move. Though my typing was electric, no disadvantage would stop me. I maniacally grinned as I let the electricity build to my feet. Soon, A stomped to the ground and a discharged like shock wave spread through the ground of the Area.

The Golem roared before turning back, retreating deeper into the cave. I frowned, rather disappointed.

"I guess the Pokemon of this place know who and who isn't their superior... Surely there has to be something with immense strength in this place. I guess I'll travel upward a few levels. Maybe around the top of the mountain is where the Power's at." I said reassuring myself. "Alright! Lets see what Mt.Silver has to offer!!" I yelled, Giving away my location to some of the dangerous Pokemon as I dashed through the mountain's interior.

Little did I know I was being followed.

VillageofDragons

Years
  • Deacon Masterson

Deacon tried his best to heal Lydia, but could only do so well as he was new at it. "Thank you..." Deacon heard in his mind. "You're welcome." Deacon said back to her. He then let her go her own way as she meditated and he did not want to disturb her. As he was about to go and try help Shadow calm down, he heard an unfamiliar voice ring through the air. "Hello again, to those who spied me at the front door hours ago! And greetings to those who didn't. Anyone see Gray? I need to talk to him about killing me." Deacon looked around, seeing no one in particular. Thanks to his Dark typing though, he was able to hone his senses and saw a medium sized girl standing in front of the group. "Woah, what the heck?!" Deacon jumped back in surprise. He then straightened himself and spoke clearly.

"You must be dead if I can only sense you with my powers. Are you the soul of the girl that was walking with Gray earlier? Darren and I saw you in the streets earlier, but said nothing as we didn't know you at the time. As for Gray I won't give you that information. In fact, I have reason to suspect you want to try and kill him again. Leave now or get obliterated, evil spirit." Deacon said to the girl. He got into a fighting stance as his eyes were pitch black and his hands radiated with dark energy. To anyone else watching, except maybe Arryn, Deacon would seem crazy and look like he was talking to his self, but he knew better.

Last edited:

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Val rolled her eyes, disdain creeping into her voice. "Technically, I am dead. But I am not a spirit. Ghost type hybrid here." She leaned her elbows against the windowsill. "Actually, I'm not looking to kill Gray. After our battle, I know I won't be able to. Not easily. He's stronger than I am, though I'm by no means weak. No, I seek Gray for a shift in my alliengances. I follow only those stronger than me. Team Rocket is old news now. I want Gray as my new master." Her eyes narrowed as she stared down the one threatening her. Disdain aside, her words had sounded friendly enough. But her expression was anything but. "I don't appreciate being threatened. And, for your information, I am perfectly visible to everyone else in this area. Which means that if you continue to threaten me, everyone will see me beating you to a mushy little pulp."

Years
  • Rex Dart

Rex had gone to the back yard, looking for his Pokemon. Sure enough, he finds Tyrant right where he'd left him, asleep by the tree. Rex laughs happily, running over and hugging the big dinosaur's head. Tyrant snorts, but licks Rex in return. "I missed you too, buddy! Now, where are my birds?" Tyrant growls, standing up. There are three Pokeballs under him, two of them broken.

"They're gone? They left us?" Tyrant simply nods. "Damn. She said they'd do this one day. I really thought I'd won them over, though..." He pats Tyrant's cheek, offering a half-hearted smile. "At least I've got you." He returns Tyrant to his ball, going back to the group. He arrives just in time to hear a familiar voice.

"Anyone see Gray? I need to talk to him about killing me." Rex glances up, seeing the warrior woman from before at the window. The gem is new, but he thinks it looks good.

Deacon takes up a fighting pose, charging his dark energy. Rex steps forward, patting him on the shoulder. "I got this."

"Gray's not here." He calmly tells her. "And it looks like he didn't do a very good job of killing you. Love the gem, by the way. Really brings out the color of your eyes."

Melody Hendricks

Melody leads Jack Frost through the tunnels, taking him to the mess hall. She never stops talking while she does. "...and you're lucky, they should be putting lunch out right about now. It's Taco Tuesday!" She holds open the door for Jack, and quite a few Rockets leave through another door when they see her come in. She just giggles at their apparent fear.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Calm down... calm down... remember what Lydia said... I just need to find balance with my new power again. There is no doubt that this will no be the only time until I can find balance again. But that may take some time to figure out. Shadow thought.

He got up from the grass, "I can't give up. Not now. I just need to calm down. If they end up hating me... so be it, but I have to keep everyone safe. I give an opening to Gray."

Shadow took a deep breath and clasped his hands together. He then slowly moved them downward and relaxed. He used his Fire Punch as a torch to try his eyes and tears that may have flown down. If his pokemon wanted to leave, so be it. His body had returned to normal. His eyes weren't red or puffy. Shadow heard talking form a window. He looked behind him and saw Rex and Deacon talking to a girl. He noticed her as Val. he could see it in her eyes. Shadow stood tall and walked toward where the two males talked to the female.

He placed a hand on Deacon's shoulder, not knowing Rex had already done so, and shook his head, "No no more fighting please. There has been enough fighting for one day."

"Val I think your name was correct? You seem different and honestly sightly nicer. I can tell you are also part ghost now. My sister was too. But there is no reason to fight, you don't seem to want to fight with us right now. Give me a moment and I will see if I can think of where he may have went." Shadow said turning away for a moment putting his fingers on his chin.

He thought about where Gray may have went. He thought about a variety of places within the Kanto and Johto regions. He didn't think Gray would go out of those. Caves and mountains passed through his mind as he recalled his knowledge of the two regions. Dark Cave.... Diglett Cave..... Ice Cave..... Seafoam Isles...... None of them seemed like places Gray would go, nor would Shadow. Then, like a wrecking ball that crashed in a poor building by mistake, an image entered his mind. Gray was standing in a forest area that was cold, he saw Gray enter a mountain that looked like it was silver.

"Wow... that was weird..." Shadow mumbled to himself in a low tone.

He turned back to Val who was patiently waiting in the window, "If I had to guess... he went to train on Mount Silver between the Kanto and Johto Regions. That is where I think you will find him." Shadow told Val.

"And I have to agree with my friend here, the gem does look rather nice." Shadow added, patting Rex on the shoulder.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Lydia​

Lydia slowly stood after calming herself down. She then quietly approached the house. Looking around her keen vision picked up how popular the groul had gotten with most of the locals. Most of the normal humans watched the group from the safety of their homes or from behind some sort of cover. Clearly they were afraid of the hybrids, but they did could not help but stare at them.
    Down the street sat two law enforcement cars, silently watching the hybrids.

Lydia opened her mind to the Hybrids, "Looks like we have attracted the attention of others in the area. I am sure our enemies will return soon. I will not stand around like a fool and wait for them to tear out my throat." Her voice was assertive as she spoke. While she communicated with the Hybrids, she moved past the others and entered the house.

Once inside the house she found a room with no view from outside the house. Centering herself in the entertainment room, she began to move her hands in an complex series of motions as she wove a portal. This special form of teleportation was created to protect her home from anyone who wanted to follow her. It also allowed her to communicate to others on the other side before moving there. The magic began to build and a portal began to form in front of Lydia.

VillageofDragons

Years
  • Deacon Masterson

"Technically, I am dead. But I am not a spirit. Ghost type hybrid here." She leaned her elbows against the windowsill. "Actually, I'm not looking to kill Gray. After our battle, I know I won't be able to. Not easily. He's stronger than I am, though I'm by no means weak. No, I seek Gray for a shift in my alliengances. I follow only those stronger than me. Team Rocket is old news now. I want Gray as my new master." Her eyes narrowed as she stared down the one threatening her. Disdain aside, her words had sounded friendly enough. But her expression was anything but. "I don't appreciate being threatened. And, for your information, I am perfectly visible to everyone else in this area. Which means that if you continue to threaten me, everyone will see me beating you to a mushy little pulp."

Deacon listened to the girl talk about her allegiances, and wanting to serve Gray, whatever the heck that meant. After letting her finish Deacon felt Rex and Shadow tell him he could take care of it and pat him on the shoulder. "Very well, Shadow. I'll let you take care of this since you're the more experienced one here." Deacon said to Shadow. Then he listened to the last part of what she said and cackled a crackly laugh. "Haha! You beat ME to a mushy little pulp? Better watch what you say. If you truly are part Ghost now I have a huge advantage over you being both Dark and Dragon typing. But whatever, I'm not going to waste my time with weaklings like you anyway. I chose to serve Gray from the start, and not fight him or his friends, unlike some of you." Deacon said to the intruder. He smirked with a cocky smile, and then walked back inside, following Lydia to the room she went to. He saw her focus her energy and then create a portal. "Is this portal to help us get to the inner forest where the forest guardians are faster? I think we have attracted too much attention as well. We should all leave soon." Deacon said to Lydia. He began to pack his things while waiting for her to respond.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Frost

Jack walked with Melody, letting her explain certain things about Team Rocket, protocol, and other things as well. He listened with open ears. The more information the better. "...and you're lucky, they should be putting lunch out right about now. It's Taco Tuesday!" Melody said to Jack. "Thank you." Jack said as he went through the door with her opening it for him. Immediately he saw some Rocket grunts run away from Melody. "Haha, so I guess they're intimidated by you, huh? Good, that's a quality I like to have as well. Those grunts are weaklings anyway." Jack said to Melody. He then watched as chefs poured into the room and began placing fine pans on every table with Tacos on each of them. "After you." Jack said to Melody. He pulled out a chair to let her sit in it, then sat on the opposite side in his own chair. "Tacos are some of my favorites. Mm." Jack said as he bit into his first taco in a long time.

Last edited:
    Back