• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Editor repositioner doesn't show my changed foe's base location

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
Hi,
I'm trying to reposition my sprites inside the editor, but I changed the foes base position in the script. So, The editor's base position didnt change along with the Game's position. How exactly would I change the editor to match the game?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 5, 2015
Can you post a screenshot? I don't understand what you're trying to say. You edited a enemy battler sprite's position, but it didn't save?

Years
Can you post a screenshot? I don't understand what you're trying to say. You edited a enemy battler sprite's position, but it didn't save?

No, he's saying he edited where the enemy battler starts from, so that ALL enemy battlers are below where they should be. But he changed it in the game's scripts, not the editor's, so the editor repositioner is still showing the old battle format.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
No, he's saying he edited where the enemy battler starts from, so that ALL enemy battlers are below where they should be. But he changed it in the game's scripts, not the editor's, so the editor repositioner is still showing the old battle format.
He pretty much got what I was trying to say, but I just can't figure out how to make it work.

Back