• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

Years
  • Speaking of N'Zoth, I recently watched Trump play five or six N'Zoths against this poor Warrior, lol. He had two Shadowcasters already, but his original Xaril gave him two Bloodthistle Toxins, and then later the Xaril N'Zoth summoned gave him another Bloodthistle, all of which were used to return and replay N'Zoth. Amusing match. :D

Interesting.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • So...new shaman hero... That basically tells us to create smurfs. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I like Hearthstone a lot but I've never been very good at it so it's hard to want to play it over the other games I spam the heck out of. Card games are often a bit too methodical for me whereas I prefer to rush through a game recklessly rather than planning 5 turns in advanced.

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Ohhhhhh I'm also a Hearthstone player (a Warcraft Lore fan if I may add *snicker*).
    I hope there are people who are still active to make this thread more alive and kicking!

Edit:

My battle tag is Sinjcus#1939

Last edited:

Winter

Years
  • Priest is still the worst LOL. My poor yaoi boy.

Also Harrison Jones and Acidic Swamp Ooze are gonna be in every deck now that every class has a weapon xD

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Oh, I've horribly neglected this thread

Added to the list! Welcome. :)

Yeah, I cried a little :(
    Blizzard what are you doing #MakePriestGreatAgain

Thanks!

Ugh... I totally agree with you. Tho I'm enjoying my C'thun Priest deck, it's not
    reasonable not to improve the potential of Priest decks using Karazhan adventure.

GetHyper

Don't know what he is doing
    Years
  • I am a fairly new player so I don't have a lot of cards, should I focus more on buying Whisper or classic packs?

Years
  • I am a fairly new player so I don't have a lot of cards, should I focus more on buying Whisper or classic packs?

I would say buy Whisper packs only because you can earn classic packs from brawls and misc achievements like getting all classes to level 10, winning a certain number of games, etc. Classic cards however, are always going to be present in Standard, so they obviously have a bit more value than WotOG cards, but you'll earn them often enough.

But that also depends on what kind of cards you want and/or what kind of decks you want to build.

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years

I would recommend to go for Classic Packs. As what Austin mentioned,
    Classics will always be present to Standard. You can still get the cards
    from different expansion by dusting your unimportant classic cards and
    craft what cards you really needed for your deck.

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • I've tried playing twice, but I just can't get into it. Like other card games, I usually continue playing them because my friends play it.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I used to play a bunch before Standard and Wild modes were bought in. I just got pretty bored of the metagame, so I needed a break. I've been thinking about getting back into it now that Karazhan is out.

My battle tag is Jongdae#11971

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • haha you should! Well I still need to wait till Wednesday before I can buy the new adventure
    so I can't tell how good the Karazhan Adventure is. The card back looks nice tho.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I used to play a bunch before Standard and Wild modes were bought in. I just got pretty bored of the metagame, so I needed a break. I've been thinking about getting back into it now that Karazhan is out.

My battle tag is Jongdae#11971
    Added to the list! It's a good time to get back into it, I think - Karazhan's added the potential for a few new archetypes, so it'll be interesting to see what people come up with. :D

haha you should! Well I still need to wait till Wednesday before I can buy the new adventure
    so I can't tell how good the Karazhan Adventure is. The card back looks nice tho.
    I am so tempted to get it - watched Austin play the first wing and it looked really interesting. And the free prologue was incredibly fun as well, Medivh is so ridiculously OP it's hilarious. I wish the tavern brawl this week was Medivh vs. Malchezaar or something instead of the Old Gods thing, that would have been cool. And I just really like the aesthetics of Karazhan! The cards are all so colourful and cute.

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • I am so tempted to get it - watched Austin play the first wing and it looked really interesting. And the free prologue was incredibly fun as well, Medivh is so ridiculously OP it's hilarious. I wish the tavern brawl this week was Medivh vs. Malchezaar or something instead of the Old Gods thing, that would have been cool. And I just really like the aesthetics of Karazhan! The cards are all so colourful and cute.

Whoa...! Sounds fun and amazing. I don't want to spoil the excitement so I'll wait till
    the day I buy the adventure ^^

Winter

Years
  • I really love the artwork of the cards. I haven't really sat down to analyze/read analyses of how the meta might shift, but I bought the 1st wing. The prologue was really fun and the storyline seems quite fascinating. Love the whole Alice in Wonderland/Beauty and the Beast aesthetic; very Tim Burton-esque. ;3

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Okay, so right now I'm in progress playing the new adventure (I'm playing the 2nd wing right now)
    since the day I bought it. I must say, the new legendary cards are really amazing. I just can't create
    a new deck coz I feel like I still need to finish the whole adventure before drafting and later on test it.
    All in all, I'm loving Karzahan.

And also, I would like to share that after opening 11 packs, I got 2 Legendary Cards, one of it is golden.
    Disenchanted them both tho, for dusts. I'm still confused what to craft considering that standard format
    makes old card (and soon the Grand Tournament Expansion) useless.

Back