• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild SABEDILE appeared!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Hi. Since the new gen is getting closer and closer, I kind of wanted a place to interact with other people about it. This forum seemed like a nice place, so I joined it. I'm not sure what else to say, so I'll make it quick. I'm not very active in forums, but I'll try to help keep things alive, engaging and such. So... Hi.

MorganW

That Kid You Don't Like
    Years
  • Hey there! I'm also new to these forums so I can't really tell you anything about this magical place except that the RP Section seems pretty legit although I haven't even properly started RPing yet as I'm waiting for a response from my Sign-Ups.

But either way nice to meet you and I hope we can become good friends. :)

Years
  • Well hopefully PC will be one of those first few forums you become active on. =p That would be very awesome. Welcome Sabedile! Great having you!

Have an awesome time posting and definitely ask if you ever need anything. How long have you been into Pokémon? Anything in particular that pushed you to join?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Nice to meet you too. I'm not really into RPing, but we'll see. I'll try to be as active as I can.

I've liked Pokémon since the beginning, but for many years I didn't have the right consoles for it, so I only started to actually play the games in... the 4th gen. Yeah, that was it. Why I got into it... I guess I just like monsters. And I don't really have any questions for now, but thanks.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Aah it's really nice to hear that Sun & Moon hype brought ya to the boards.. what's your favourite feature and Pokémon from Sun & Moon so far? ='p Welcome to the PokéCommunity, Sabedile. ^ ^ What was your first game? I myself started out with Red, Charmander was my first starter and I had lots of fun times with that little guy. =')

Hope we'll be seeing lots of you around, if you haven't yet I'd certainly poke into the Sun & Moon forum here on PC for all the upcoming titles' discussion. :] Have fun! <33

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    I like Popplio, Mimikyu, Salandit, Bruxish... I like quite a few of them. The first game I played was Diamond, with Piplup.

I'll keep an eye on the forum. Thanks.

Back