• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wussup, New here!

Deadpool10001

Deadpool
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Hi! (I love Exclamation marks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hi Deadpool, and welcome to PC!

Firstly, I have come to understand that you love exclamation marks, but there're just far too many in your above post, is not very appropriate and is considered as spam. Next time, try to cut down on them kays? An overuse of exclamation marks may come off as shouty or a little overexcited, which can lead to misunderstandings. Just a little nudge in the right direction! :3

Anyways, back to welcoming you to the forums! Hm, why not provide us with, for instance, your interests and hobbies? And since this is a Pokemon forum, do you have any favourite Pokemon and Pokemon games? We'd love to get to know you more, and such info will help us greatly in helping you!

Do take your time to look around the place, and you'll soon discover that there's so much to be done! Whatever your passion may be, we most certainly might have it right here. If you still don't really know what you're after, I suggest visiting easy-to-post places such as the Chit Chat Cafe and Pokemon General, where lots of exciting topics await you! Also do make some new friends as this forum is made up of a very social bunch of people!

Well, that should be more than enough to get you started~ Have a pleasant stay with us, and if you have any doubts or concerns, do feel free to have a chat with me or the other Moderators and we'd be more than happy to help. Remember to read the rules, and most importantly, have fun and happy posting! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, so you do! I think I use them.. sporadically at times, but whatev! Welcome to the forums Deadpool! :3

We would definitely love to get to know you a bit better, so don't be shy on telling us about yourself! We might have loads of stuff in common, y'know? Like our love of pokemon. Judging from your username, are you a fan of Deadpool and just marvel in general? Because I looove marvel; I remember watching Marvel Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, and I liked the way they've adapted the avengers comic! Deadpool is one of my favourite marvel heroes too, with all of his breaking-the-fourth-wall shenanigans~

Hey! How about this, maybe if you're a Marvel fan, you can check out the The Comic Universe Fanclub! It's where people from the forums get together and talk about their favourite comic book superheros, villains, and much more! So I hop that you can check that out!

But nonetheless, have a magnificent stay, and see you around the forums, yeah? We would definitely love to help you out just in case anything goes south, or you can ask your question over at the Community Questions & Feedback board too. I hope that we can chat soon! <3

Years
  • Aha, yeahh.. 8( There's definitely too many exclamation marks there. But no problem - I edited them out for you. As stated, be sure to keep that in mind next time so you don't stretch the page! That could cause all sorts of problems. Welcome to PC, Deadpool!

I see you're into comics, yes? One of my best friends irl is really obsessed with all things DC and Marvel. You'll find plenty to do around the forum regardless of what you're into so be sure to explore around and post! New members who get involved definitely have the best time here as there are friends around every corner to meet. And of course.. it's always worth it to meet people from around the world who enjoy Pokemon as much as you do. :)

See you around! Let us staff members know if you need help or if you're just on the prowl for some buddies. If you need suggestions on where to post you're free to post and let us know more about you so we can suggest areas on the forum you might enjoy. Lots 'o choices! Hope you have a blast.

Years
  • I know the use of exclamation marks is showing us how excited you are to becoming an active member, but don't overload it okay. But hey, welcome to the forums Deadpool!

You definitely chose an awesome community to join because we are very diverse for a Pokemon forum, and as the others said I'm sure there's a section that's perfect for you. Sharing your interests can help us show you where you might be interested in looking, but you can take time to explore the forums at your own pace if you like.

Well, I do hope you enjoy your stay here and hopefully become an active member around the community, if you need help the staff team are always there to assist you. Also, remember to read the rules along the way, and yeah have fun and I'll be sure to see you around okay?

- Hikari

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Welcome, Deadpool. Judging by your username and your OP, I assume you must be really random, though you may want to add more detail about yourself just so we get to know you better. You could talk about the famous merc with a mouth at the Other Media section or, as Aura linked up, the Comic Universe fanclub.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2015
    nicely put but i'll add he may have not even thought twice about it as i do it at times and, well , quite frankly, i dont have a bit of excitement in me.

Back