• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All this time

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Xou0Ssb.jpg

I'm finally a basic bitch!!!!!!!!!

Sirfetch’d

I look for a Chase one every time i go to the store but I can never find one :'(

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    the best part is my mom actually found this today and wanted to get my little brother (nathan) one too, but couldn't find his name so bought him the Natalie coke bottle because i call him that as a joke

he's 17

Reactions: Her

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I have a fairly long double first name, so I will never find my name on one. My sister has a very uncommon name as well, but she might have one, but idk.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Oh yeah, I forgot that this was a thing. They probably have my name on a bottle, just gotta look for one.

Sirfetch’d

So I just got back from the convenience store and oddly enough I found one with my first name but not the name I go buy :( I didn't buy it because I don't really drink Coke much and only want the one with name I am called to display.

Years
  • I heard about these, but you'll likely never see my name on it because it's a well, kinda weird spelling of a common name.

Years
  • I'm pretty sure I can find my name, but I don't buy enough coke on a regular basis to go looking for it. :') Actually I know they have my name, they use it on the bottles in the one coke commercial I keep seeing at the movies (and yeah I find it kind of odd seeing it up on the screen like that).

Was tempted earlier to walk up to the store earlier to see what they had there, but i didn't. That takes effort and I didn't feel like it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I heard about these, but you'll likely never see my name on it because it's a well, kinda weird spelling of a common name.
    I believe I've actually seen your name on a coke bottle. Spelled the way you spell it, too. It's surprising what names you can find on coke bottles and what names you never see on coke bottles sometimes.

I've seen my name on coke bottles a few times. I actually have an empty bottle in my room still 'on display' from last year hahah.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I kept seeing these in commercial form from my local theater. The main woman in that commercial looked kinda hot. Unfortunately, I gave up drinking soda a long time ago, so I never bothered searching for my name in one.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Yep, I got one! Well, my mum got it for me, so it might be ordered, knowing her. Haha.

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

I always get a Megan bottle. There's Anna, but my name is not Anna. Or Ann. Or Annie. Or Hannah.

My mom was actually drinking one with Megan on it today and it made me think of you x)

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    k so i have one of the most basic names and i swear all of the 16 year old girls named taylor bought them all out.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I've already shared a few with myself. It's all good!

Yippee, you're here in GC! :'D
    I've seen your name here and there was a lot of 'em. I should prolly ship 'em all to ya!~

My name is quite common too, but I couldn't find it. I don't mind it anyway. :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Online now
    I can't find one with my name on it, which is all right with me. Because I don't like Coke.

What I do have sitting in the refrigerator is a Coke bottle with the name of my favorite book character.

Back