• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Portal to the Pokemon Universe-The Kanto Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omonox

Pokemon TurquoiseBlue and NavyBlue
Years
  • This is my first attempt at fan fiction and my idea may of already been written about but it is still a good idea. Basically, the main character gets stuck in the Pokemon World and becomes a Pokemon Trainer but he also is causing destruction to the Pokemon World. The first chapter is already complete so I hope you enjoy!
    -mastamilo657

Chapter 1-Welcome to a whole new world of Pokemon!
    "Is he even alive?"
    "He must be, his heart is beating." I don't know what's happening. I only hear voices....
    "I don't know what happened.....he just appeared here and now"
    "That's very odd....." I slightly open my eyes enough to see a doctor in front of me. "He's awake!" the doctor yells.
    "Phew!" a nurse said. "I though we lost him...."
    "Where am I" I say.
    "You're at the Pallet Town Pokemon Center!" the doctor explains.
    "Pokemon Center?" I ask.
    "Yes, when we found you unconscious, we brought you here."
    "My name is Nurse Joy" the nurse says. There's only one answer-I'm in the Pokemon world. Why? I don't know. I don't remember much.
    "What's your name?" The doctor asks me. I honestly forget. I try to think but no answers appear. "Ummm....you know your name, right?" the doctor asks.
    "Actually, no." I honestly admit.
    "This is bad. He lost his memory." The Doctor says.
    "Maybe Prof. Oak could help." Nurse Joy suggests.
    "Good Idea!" The doctor then pushes my bed down the hallway and outside. The town is quite small. There is a lab right by the sea, though.

When we arrived at the lab, the doctor talked to Prof. Oak about taking a look at me and helping me out.
    "So you must be......." Prod. Oak asks as he is expecting an answer.
    "I don't know my name. I've lost my memory." I tell him.
    "Well, I have been put in charge of being your guardian. I'll just have to give you a name." I wasn't sure of the idea of being named but I guess that could work. "My grandson's name is Blue....his friend is Red.....I'll call you Green!" Oak says.
    "I guess I don't mind being called that." I say. I suppose in the Pokemon world, being named after colors is a normal thing.
    "I think you'll recover your memory by going around Kanto. You'll be able to see things you might remember and then you'll find your home." Oak says.
    "Okay, but I don't know where to go..." I tell him.
    "I wasn't going to send you alone!" Oak laughs, "I'll have Red and Blue ensure you gain your memory back."
    "Blue! Red! Come down here!" Oak says as two 10 years olds race down the stairs and both reply,
    "Is it time to get our starter Pokemon?" They're acting like they just won a lottery or something. They're very impatient.
    "Actually, all three of you may pick." Oak says pointing to me. "This is Green. You two are to make sure he finds his family and recovers his memories. He recently had a coma.
    "Oh, come on." Blue says.
    "Well, I guess its not that bad..." Red says.
    "Okay Green, you get first pick." Oak explains. "There's Bulbasaur, the grass type." He releases Bulbasaur from its Pokeball. "There's also Charmander, the fire type." He then releases Charmander. "And finally, there's Squirtle, the water type." He then releases Squirtle.
    "Okay, I think I've decided." I say.
    "Well, that was quick." Oak replies.
    "I choose you.........Bulbasaur!" I yell.
    "I grab Bulbasaur's Pokeball and put it in my pocket. Then I tell it to use Razor Leaf.
    "Not bad"Red says. "If you chose a Grass type, I'll just choose a fire type. I choose, Charmander!"
    "Then, I suppose I'm stuck with Squirtle." Blue says. "But I have the type advantage against Red, and that's what matters."
    "So how much do you know about Pokemon?" Red asks.
    "A little, I reply." I kind of lied. "I know what types are.
    "Who doesn't?" Blue replies sarcastically.
    "Well, I aim to become a strong and powerful trainer!" I say. "In fact I'll prove it to you. I'll have a battle. Who wants to fight me?"
    "I don't" Blue says. "Squirtle would be at a disadvantage.
    "I will." Red says. "I'll show you that ten years of waiting has payed off!
    "Okay, go Bulbasaur." I say.
    "Go, Charmander." Red announces. And so, the battle has begun.
    "What attacks does this thing know?" I ask because honestly I'm not sure.
    "Bulbasaur knows Tackle and Vine Whip." Oak replies.
    "Vine Whip wouldn't be too smart of a decision" I say. I'm able to know that Fire is strong against Water.
    "Okay, Bulbasuar, use tackle!" I say. Bulbasaur runs up and is about to tackle but Charmander swings its tail and Bulbasaur is on fire.
    "Oh no, umm....Bulbasaur, return!" I hold up my Pokeball, and relize I also don't know how to return it.
    "You Idiot! You have the press the circular button!" Blue yells out of anger. He is clearly frustrated that my nooby skills are delaying his pokemon adventure.
    "Calm down, Blue. He doesn't remember anything and he has never had a battle before." Oak says. "Green, keep trying, and you might win!" But its pretty obvious that I lost. I quickly run away and out the door. "Wait!" Oak yells. "Please, don't run away.
    Tears run down my face. Why did this happen? I don't belong here. I need to find a way back to where I came from. I see a sign pointing north with "ROUTE 1" on it. I run in that direction so I can get away from this town. I would go and use the phone in this pokecenter, but the nurse would send me back so I must go to the next town.
    When the lab is out of sight, I begin to walk again. I see a red haired man from a distance flying a pokemon. He dives down and lands about 10 ft away from me. He gets odd his orange dragona and walks toward me.
    "You're not from around here..." he says.
    "I'm not." I agree.
    "So, you must be the boy that they found by the beach." he says. "I'm Lance, a trainer apparntly like you..." He says when he sees Bulbasaur's pokeball. "You must not know much about Pokemon, right?"
    "Truthfully, yes." I state. "I really only know my name-Green."
    "Well, I am part of the Elite Four, a powerful group of trainers but the Indigo Tournament isn't happening now, so I would love to teach you about pokemon."
    "Really?" I asked in amazment. Why would the strongest trainer bother teaching a little rookie like me?
    "Okay, but you must be patient." Lance says. I will, I think. I'll become a strong trainer.

That's all for chapter 1. Thanks for reading!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock this. The main reason is that this is literally all dialogue. A story includes description, setting, and all of that good stuff. There's none of that here. If you want to post a story, it has to be more than just dialogue. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back