• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats going on guys!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Hey guys, my name is Lord Feraligatr and this is my first time posting on these forums so please be nice ^^, i have been a Pokemon fan since i watched the first episode many years ago and played through most of the games and collected a lot of TCG when i was younger

Recently i have started a Youtube channel with the main focus being on Pokemon, i have done some over games but now im mainly doing Pokemon, you can check out my channel which is called Lord Feraligatr, the channel is quite young only a few weeks old and i do apologise for the bad quality on the Pokemon games since i dont have the best recording software i have to make do with a camera so please bare with me, things will get better!

Years
  • Awww don't worry, everyone here is very nice so no need to feel nervous. And welcome aboard too, Lord Feraligatr! Always never hurts to have another veteran Pokemon fan around.

Having your own YouTube channel is definitely awesome and I'm sure everyone would want to see your videos, but you have to remember to be careful when advertising it since it gets heavily frowned down upon here, but linking it in your signature is still acceptable. Might have to consider checking out your stuff one day, but we'll see. Aside from that, is there any particular interests you have? Like what's your fave Pokemon game, or what made you want to join. Wouldn't hurt to get to know more about you.

That said, enjoy your stay here and if you ever need assistance don't hesitate to contact a staff member, and they'll be happy to show you in the right direction. Have fun and I'll see you around! Feel free to leave a message on my profile if you want to talk as well.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hey hey Feraligatr! Big welcome to PC, great to meet you.

What kinds of videos do you make? If they're LPs or other Pokemon gaming-related footage you can probably post them in our Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews subforum.. though there is also the wonderful Pokemon Media Lounge for other types of Pokemon videos, like music videos and trailers. Wishing you the best of luck with your channel!

And it's fantastic seeing other long-time fans. <3 We have that in common, I've been playing since Red/Blue and the anime was in its early stages. Can't believe how far Pokemon has come in these last 15 years. What's your favorite game?

Enjoy your time here and hopefully you stick around as there are a lot of things to do. n~n Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Hmm my Favorite game? That's a hard one I never had a game boy till Ruby and Sapphire which has a soft spot with me but my favourite if probably Heart Gold and Soul Silver just because of how much to do which I'm actually replaying now and loving it although I still find the Lavender Town music creepy lol

In terms of my favourite Pokemon it's a tie between Feraligatr and Charizard, Charizard holds the nostalgia of when I was young and it was such a Cool Pokemon especially when it beat Garrys Blastoise! For my favourite Legendary it is Mewtwo, I remember watching the movie when I was like 4 and still own that someone on DVD, if you have other questions please do ask!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hmm my Favorite game? That's a hard one I never had a game boy till Ruby and Sapphire which has a soft spot with me but my favourite if probably Heart Gold and Soul Silver just because of how much to do which I'm actually replaying now and loving it although I still find the Lavender Town music creepy lol

In terms of my favourite Pokemon it's a tie between Feraligatr and Charizard, Charizard holds the nostalgia of when I was young and it was such a Cool Pokemon especially when it beat Garrys Blastoise! For my favourite Legendary it is Mewtwo, I remember watching the movie when I was like 4 and still own that someone on DVD, if you have other questions please do ask!

Oooh good choice! Heart Gold is one of my favourites too! And yeah, Lavender Town.. ick. >w< I like the theme of the city but they sorta changed it from Yellow.. I miss all the ghosts. ;__;

Ah, and Charizard's pretty cool! I love the X Mega form; I use it in competitive battles alot, ehe. Mmm, Mewtwo isn't bad, it's a pretty strong psychic type, and its other mega forms are pretty outstandly strong too. xD

Anyways, welcome to the forum! It's awesome to meet you. <33

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Thanks Dragon ^^ I haven't really kept up too date with the TV show I stopped watching around Battle Frontier when you had that guy who used a Articuno and I was like meh >.< Also I've been meaning to play X and Y and Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire but don't have a 3DS at the moment so I'm stuck with playing the old DS stuff which I'm currently playing Platinum again

Back